Heat @ Celtics open 2010 season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Heat @ Celtics open 2010 season

Oh yes! This is going to be a good one. I expect to our starters to be...

Rondo
    RA
    PP
    KG
    Shaq

KG is going to have a monster 2010 season mark my words!

I can't wait!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenpride32. Show greenpride32's posts

Re: Heat @ Celtics open 2010 season

Shaq wanting to start may be one of the key stipulations preventing him from coming here.  We'll see how it pans out. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I really don't think it would matter who starts.  JON knows he's coming here to backup Perk.  I don't think Shaq was in the picture when JON signed so it really doesn't matter.  Right now, I'd prefer Shaq starting with JON coming off the bench with the 2nd unit.  He'd get the majority of the time until Perk returns anyway.

That is the way to kick off the NBA season.  Wow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Celtics, please do the entire league a favor and give the Heat a good beatdown.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Heat @ Celtics open 2010 season:
    I really don't think it would matter who starts.  JON knows he's coming here to backup Perk.  I don't think Shaq was in the picture when JON signed so it really doesn't matter.  Right now, I'd prefer Shaq starting with JON coming off the bench with the 2nd unit.  He'd get the majority of the time until Perk returns anyway. That is the way to kick off the NBA season.  Wow.
    Posted by Petey62

I agree. Start the Big Lug, if we get him. JON is the ideal 6th man, as he can play two positions.  He will get more mins, if healthy, than Shaq and KG anyway!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

They said the C's want to sign 2 more people. Shaq is coming. He wants to be in the mix with the Heat, Magic and Lakers and the only way to stay relevant is to sign with the C's.

Starting Shaq will define a low post pressence and will enable PP and RA to get good looks early. I don't think we want Shaq and BBD on the floor together...2 bulls in a china store. JON & BBD are better suited to play together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I'm perdicting Perk to be traded, if not he's the 3rd string center!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If we have a frontcourt of Shaq, JON, KG and BBD, that is one that can go the entire season, playoffs w/ everyone rested and be championship quality. 

If anyone gets hurt, even if nobody plays more than 30 mins, than Harangody can play 10-14 mins per for a few weeks.

Perk is no longer needed. Shaq right now is an 18 min, 9 point, 7 rebound, 1 block guy all season who will have to step up in a  few playoff games (like he did ingame 6 vs. Boston this year) esp if we face the Magic.

Perk would not be much better than that, best case, post injury. More likely he'd be worse.

Now it is time to use Perk and Sheed to get the backup battle tested veteran SF this team needs to complete its playoff/championship rotation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Exactly!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Shaq and KG on the same team is weird considering Shaq owned KG and his wolves for years in the west. Hmmmmm.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to Re: Heat @ Celtics open 2010 season:
    Exactly!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

That would be wicked retahded Rondo and Perk are our defensive book ends. alot easier finding a 2 and 3  via fa rather than a one or a 5. IS TRAVIS KNIGHT A FREE AGENT? 

Sections
Shortcuts