Heat beat Magic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Heat beat Magic

Despite scoring 37 points in the 4th quarter, the Magic fell just short.

Two amazing stats:

MeBron - 51 points (team scored 104)

Howard 3-13 from the FT line.....................ouch!!

Still 3 games up, big one tomorrow night!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Re: Heat beat Magic

Yeah it is unfortunate that the Heat have so many wins in games they could have easily lost...not sure last night qualifies...but they won games in Washington and Portland they were down late in the 4th...oh well, they're a good team, the C's just need to be better

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I am not so sure that the Magic are any better since the trade.  They do have Bass out injured but he doesn't make much of a difference.  I think more than anything, it's their system.  They just rely on the 3-point shot too much.  They are not a tough-it-out team and that is what wins games.

It's also unfortunate that they have not committed to developing Howard's game so they could become less of a 3-point shooting team.  Seems they live and die with that shot and lately, they have been dying with it.

As for Miami, they are pretty good with their "Miami Thrice". 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In the playoffs, its tough to win a 7 game series depending on the three pts shots.
    Miami Vice three are fantastic, but littl support will hurt in the long run..either second half or in play offs...I see both going after some help by trade deadline. Orlando needs a back up center and Miami needs a center period. Thank goodness Danny went after all the centers left. How about JO for Wade?(JOKE)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I just don't think the heat can keep the pace given their limited depth.  If they should happen to pull out the east, they will probably be too tired afterward.

Orlando is sinking back down to where they were before the trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I agree with you Petey, I don't believe the magic are true contenders.
    They're a one trick pony and lack the will to grind out wins. Just like Atlanta they hit their ceiling. The run they made to the 2009 finals was probably a one hit wonder. Howard will most likely take off in 2012.
    I think the heat and especially the bulls (best team of those 3) are more way more dangerous. But if we can stay healthy and add Delonte, I can't see anyone stopping us. (We don't even need JO Smile)

Sections
Shortcuts