Heat beat Pacers - some "nice" stats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Heat beat Pacers - some "nice" stats

While scoring 110 points, I found it fascinating to note that points that came from people NOT named James, Wade and Bosh totaled 20.

This is not a misprint......................20 points from everyone else who played.  I really think this is why they cannot beat us!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Heat beat Pacers - some "nice" stats

That is the very reason why they will never be a true contender.  A team can have that kind of production during the season but once the playoffs start, the teams are better and games are played more in the half court.

That is an embarrassing stat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i dont think they will NEVER be a contender..scratch that, they will DEF be a contender, just not untill the big 3 are no longer big.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

JamezHill24, I believe that once the playoffs begin, I would not automatically favor them over Chicago, Orlando or even Atlanta.  Chicago is going to be a tough out come playoffs especially if they are able to upgrade their SG position.  Orlando will cause them problems because of Howard and Atlanta's experience will be a huge advantage in a series with Miami.

I think Miami is a great regular season team, like Cleveland was last season.  But the playoffs are a different story.  If the only contribution you can count on is from just 3 players, I am not sure Miami can be a real factor in the playoffs.

No way will they be successful with just Bron, Wade and Bosh contributing and, believe me, each will NOT have great games every night in the playoffs like last night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I wonder how many shots the bench actually took?   Probably not many.  The heat almost certainly will wear down at this rate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Their bench shot 5-14 FGs, 1-5 3-pts FGs and 3-5 FTs for 14 points, 9 of which came from Dampier.

Wade, Lebron and Bosh finished with 90 points combined but they only had 11 asists combined.  That is totally one-on-one basketball.  They will never beat a team defense-oriented team in the playoffs.  Just a bunch of talented individuals looking for and finding their shots. 

Sections
Shortcuts