Heat finding out how it feels having Ray on defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Heat finding out how it feels having Ray on defense

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

With 2 minutes left and the Heat trailing by 6, Ray pushes Hayward out of bounds and Hayward goes to the FT line. For those who didn't see the game, that was costly because it was from an inbound pass and Hayward in no position to score.

Then 40 seconds remaining and the Heat trailing by 5, Hayward isolated with Ray at that top of the key. Hayward drives right, Ray tries to keep up, Hayward dribbles it behind his back, Ray disappears from the picture, Hayward knocks down the jumper Paul Pierce style.

Game over!

O well, these things happen.  Rondo has made a few costly mistakes.  Danny's mistake of getting rid of kendrick is still hurting the team, despite 6 wins in a row.  I am sure the heat is still glad to have Ray, and I doubt that Lebron with his track record of blowing key games, will say anything.

Last season the Heat were averaging 41.6 rebounds per game. 

This season the Heat are just averaging 38.6 rebounds per game.

There was no Ray Allen last season. Just sayin'!

You are the master of useless stats.   This is offensive to everyone's intelligence.  Forgetting whether a person likes or dislikes Ray, he's not the single cause of a rebounding change in Miami.   You think maybe it has anything at all to do with the fact that Joel Anthony went from 3.9 rpg to 2.0 rpg and that Ronnie Turiaf's 4 rebounds per game are gone altogether (and Ray has nothing to do with that because he doesn't play their positions)?

Miami, as a team isn't playing as well as last year.....just like we weren't playing well.  And....the Knicks and other teams are playing BETTER.  Its a whole new year, man.   You keep saying Terry is on our team for the playoffs (because he STINKS right now).  Ever think Ray is on the Heat for the same reason?

Bash Ray if you want.  That's ok.  But put some intellectual honesty and objectivity into your points,  Fierce.   

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Heat finding out how it feels having Ray on defense

Celtsfan

If Ray just said he wanted to pursue another ring then that would've been fine.

But what did Ray do?

Ray said a lot of things. He was blaming the Celtics for his departure.

Again, nothing wrong with pursuing another ring. But putting the blame on the Celtics makes him TRAITOR RAY!!!

Its ok to feel this way.  Its ok to post about itc.  I get it...you're pissed and can't let it go eventhogh it happened months ago.  Cool.

My point is that you are really stretching with very little credibility when you say the Heat don't average rebounds because Ray is taking away from Anthony and not acknowledging that Turiaf's absence hurts their rebounding.   

Bash Ray.  Its cool.  But make rational basketball arguments when talking about a team's rebounding.

and I'm not nuts.  Leave the personal attacks out of this.

Sections
Shortcuts