Heat found someone they can BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Heat found someone they can BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely.  Trolls will be absent tonight.  Kome takes absolutely the worst shots during crunch time.  I hope some of the Heat have some nice things to say to Phil during the press conference.  Mighty Fakers have only beaten one good team at full strenght, the Spurs.  Against us we had 8 guys.  I am sure they will go even higher in the Hollinger rankings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Heat found someone they can BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollinger is still going to have them as number 1, did you not know? He must be getting paid by Buss to be a Laker lover!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Heat found someone they can BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Heat found someone they can BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Even kyceltic will be mad at this one. His "Laker friends" are crying. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Trolls have a habit of sticking together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

LOL! The Lakers are not that good of a team, though I admit that they are in the top 7. They'll go on another little run and the media will once again start saying that they are a behemoth. If they manage to get to the finals (I doubt that they can get past Dallas, San Antonio, or Oklahoma City) they will be overwhelming favorites but they will be smacked down once again by Boston then the media will say that the best team lost. They are the darlings of the NBA. That is why the refs gifted the title to them last year. The Lakers are tailor-made for Miami. basketball is a game of matchups. LA just doesn't match up well with the Heat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I am glad the Lakers lost.  Can't ever root for the Lakers.  However, the Laker bigs did look good.  I think they're length is a big plus for them.  The reason they lost, however, is because Kobe again decided it was about him.  So, he took crazy difficult shots at the end.  He hit one of them but in general, he abandoned getting the ball to Bynum and Gasol.  Best thing when playing the Lakers is for Kobe to be hot early.  He gets to thinking he should take all critical shots.

Heat found out its better to take the ball out of Lebron's hands at the end of the game, too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I knew when he hit 4 out of his first 5 shots it was a good thing.  He went 4 for his next 16 shots.  Mr. Clutch, i think not.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts