Heat lose again -- Separation occurring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: Heat lose again -- Separation occurring

RE: the Queen.  He is sooo protected by the referees; like when he trips himself and gets a call - totally absurd.  He gets bailed out all the time and it's sickening, and when he does get a call he cries like a baby.  He's is probably the best big-time choker ever in the NBA.  The question is not how many last-second shots does he make, it's all about how many he misses, including important free throws at the end of games.  In the Los Bulls game, the raking Rose endured compared to the Queen's gifts should have been embarrassing to the League.  If ever there was an truly unlikable "mega-star", his name is LeBron.  Why any kids (or weird adults) would buy his shirt is beyond me since he epitomizes a complainer and a proven loser.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Portland took it to em tonite.  Now 6 up on the Heat and 3 up on the Bulls.  I'm wondering if all the rest Doc & the Docs (almost like the sound of that) are giving Shaq, Von, Baby, West, etc, is related to the cushion we've gotten lately.  Our growing lead couldn't have come at a better time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Heat lose again -- Separation occurring:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat lose again -- Separation occurring : No we would be 2 and 2 if we lost
    Posted by chitown2[/QUOTE]

ah yes... good catch... i'd thought we only beat them once early in the year

So anyone know what the 2nd tiebreaker is? I think its record vs. teams in own conference... and we've done a good job in the East... 7 of our 15 losses vs. them,.

The Bulls currently have 11 of 18 losses vs. the East

That makes me feel MUCH better... but they sure are tough SOB's, 1 less loss vs. the West than us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Heat are no longer a threat to take even the 2 seed

I am really pumped about watching them play a potentially long series vs. Melo/Amare and Knicks in rd 1 befor ehavign to travel to (knock on wood) Miami... where we then just hope they make it go 7 so either team we face is exhausted

I really don't see us having trouble w/ Magic or Hawks... although Magic can still catch Heat for 3rd. I'd only worry about them if Baby/Shaq were not ast least 90%. You can't expect either to play 35 mins on Howard, but together they can give a rested and very effective 40+ on him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Heat lose again -- Separation occurring:
    [QUOTE]RE: the Queen.  He is sooo protected by the referees; like when he trips himself and gets a call - totally absurd.  He gets bailed out all the time and it's sickening, and when he does get a call he cries like a baby.  He's is probably the best big-time choker ever in the NBA.  The question is not how many last-second shots does he make, it's all about how many he misses, including important free throws at the end of games.  In the Los Bulls game, the raking Rose endured compared to the Queen's gifts should have been embarrassing to the League.  If ever there was an truly unlikable "mega-star", his name is LeBron.  Why any kids (or weird adults) would buy his shirt is beyond me since he epitomizes a complainer and a proven loser.  
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Kind of down on Lebron, huh Painter!  Smile.....he pissed me and you and everyone else off with that "we're going to win 3, 4, 5, maybe 6 championships" thing when he's never won a thing.  I'm glad the arrogant "so and so" is losing. 

However, I don't think he's a choker just because he's losing.  He's losing because he has no support and the system he's in does not play team ball.  Losing doesn't make you a choker.  Barkley never won a championship.  Neither did Malone.  Before Boston, neither did KG.  Jordan always came up short until both Boston and Detroit got old.  Only then did he break through.

Why - because they didn't have a team that was good enough.  They were tough, physically and mentally, but they needed a good coach, a good system, and good teammates.  No matter how good you are.....you can't do it alone. That's Lebron's problem and until someone MAKES him give up the ball and let his PG do their job, Lebron will never win!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakers1257. Show lakers1257's posts

What if Miami continues to lose and falls to the 4th seed?  It's certainly possible if you've seen Miami's schedule.  After the Lakers, they play Memphis, San Antonio, OKC so their losing streak could continue on for awhile. 

That means Chicago and Orlando would play in the 2nd round and you guys would play Miami.  You guys are 3-0 against them but something tells me its not what most Celtic fans would want even though there is alot of Heat bashing going on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bring 'em on!   Doesn't matter if its Orlando or Miami....Celts will be ready.

Sections
Shortcuts