Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground!

Sorry, man, I just duplicated your post!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We were both watching and typed at the same point.   NBA TV switched to the Bulls game and I got to see them lose too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if one poster here would say that the Heat lost because Paul Pierce "didn't stay with" Jamal Crawford at the 3-point line. Or the Bulls lost because Paul Pierce was "lazy" and "didn't stay with" Stephen Jackson. The point is a lot of NBA players make great shots all the time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground!:
    [QUOTE]The Heat lost at home to Miami tonight.  Ugly half court offense when it counted (Mebron dribbled for 19 seconds, got fouled; got the ball out of bounds, dribbled 20 seconds, gave it to House so he could get it back, 2 seconds left - shot from 8 feet past the 3 point line and missed).  They have no half court offense except Lebron goes one on many and if he can't do it, pass it to Wade and he tries to go one on many. They were cranking along until they hit a couple of injuries and just like us, the injuries derailed them.  But, we never lost more than 2 in a row.  They've now lost 4 straight.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

How did the Heat lose to Miami tonight?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground!:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't be surprised if one poster here would say that the Heat lost because Paul Pierce "didn't stay with" Jamal Crawford at the 3-point line. Or the Bulls lost because Paul Pierce was "lazy" and "didn't stay with" Stephen Jackson. The point is a lot of NBA players make great shots all the time. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Kirk is going to be mad at you!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! :  Kirk is going to be mad at you!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I was referring to you, not kirk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! : I have him on ignore, so I never read what he posts.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Well you miss some good posts even though some are controversial.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! : I was referring to you, not kirk.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

LOW BLOW LOW BLOW

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! : Well you miss some good posts even though some are controversial.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Nobody's perfect. 

I just find it very annoying when Kirk says something like, "The Celtics would have blown out the Knicks if Pierce only played better defense against Gallinari." The Celtics won that game via Pierce jumper over Amare with 00.4 left on the clock. And Kirk is still unhappy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! : Nobody's perfect.  I just find it very annoying when Kirk says something like, "The Celtics would have blown out the Knicks if Pierce only played better defense against Gallinari." The Celtics won that game via Pierce jumper over Amare with 00.4 left on the clock. And Kirk is still unhappy.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

For some reason people think PP doesn't play against pro players and no one should ever score on him.  Of course at the end of the day most of the time he bests the player he is matched up against.  They might also find out if he didn't play help defense for certain players letting their guys go around them like a turnstile to the basket he could keep him man from scoring more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The Heat lack depth. Their lack of depth was discusses a lot on this site during the summer. They can't withstand any significant injuries. The C's have had key injuries all season long and have only lost 9 games. Depth is the reason.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! : I was referring to you, not kirk.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

You don't have to try to get on Kirks good side, he has you on ignore!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! :    You don't have to try to get on Kirks good side, he has you on ignore!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

The difference between you and Kirk is he is not a Paul Pierce hater.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

When KG and Ray were traded to the Celtic's, everyone knew that KG would be the emotional leader of the C's, and everyone knew that Ray would be the Celtic with the most class. Doc saw how depressed Paul was about this, and felt sorry for him and allowed him to remain captain in name only!!!

Re: Why is PP the Captain?

posted at 1/11/2011 11:27 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 1/19/2011

When KG and Ray were traded to the Celtic's, everyone knew that KG would be the emotional leader of the C's, and everyone knew that Ray would be the Celtic with the most class. Doc saw how depressed Paul was about this, and felt sorry for him and allowed him to remain captain in name only!!!

I'm sure P34,and ONEONONE, will have a different take, but that's my story and i'm stickin with it!!  TRUTH HURTS!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Pierce was so depressed about it? kyceltic, can you give us the link where it said Paul Pierce was depressed when Ray and KG came on board?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

This is kyceltic at his best.

Re: Doc and coaching staff is the main problem....

posted at 4/10/2010 11:16 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 1/19/2011

Fire Ainge, fire Doc, get a new captain, this ship is sinking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The Heat lack depth. Their lack of depth was discusses a lot on this site during the summer. They can't withstand any significant injuries. The C's have had key injuries all season long and have only lost 9 games. Depth is the reason.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and the Heat will continue to lose games when one of the big 3
    is out because of injury. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Heat Lose Again - We gain More Ground! : How did the Heat lose to Miami tonight?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I got excited and just typed without looking.  I meant lost to Atlanta.

Sections
Shortcuts