Heat to sign House

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Heat to sign House

Eddie House signs a two year deal with Miami

After completing the greatest free-agent coup in NBA history, Miami Heat president Pat Riley continues to surround Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh with strong complementary talent. The Heat have reached an agreement with 32-year-old guard Eddie House on a two-year contract for $2.8 million, his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday. The second year of the deal is a player option for $1.4 million. Yahoo! Sports

So no  house anymore to Celtics! Good or bad news?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Heat to sign House

Bummer! That's a guy who will help their bench. Congrats for House

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I'm happy for Eddie. He's a nice guy. With Nate and Avery Bradley, there was not a spot in the rotation for Eddie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Eddie's a nice guy.  The C's were most likely not going to sign him. His shooting has diminished and he's a defensive liablity.  I'd rather have Delonte West, and I'd much rather have Rudy Fernandez.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShepherdCall. Show ShepherdCall's posts

In Response to Re: Heat to sign House:
    I'm happy for Eddie. He's a nice guy. With Nate and Avery Bradley, there was not a spot in the rotation for Eddie.
    Posted by mem17

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoBoston. Show GregoBoston's posts

Perfect fit for him.  Chalmers and Arroyo are ok PGs, but he could see a lot of playing time there because Wade can handle the ball on offense. On paper, it looks like they are done building their team.   
    Miami
    1. Chalmers - Arroyo- House
    2. Wade - Jones - Hasbrouck
    3. James - Miller
    4. Bosh - Haslem - Howard
    5. Z - Anthony - Pittman - Magloire

Against the Celts, House can't guard Rondo or Allen, but he would guard Nate (mismatch!!) or our rookie. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShepherdCall. Show ShepherdCall's posts

Good for Eddie; I had the hoped the C's signed him as a defensive measure from the Heat or Lakers but we already turned the page hear. 

I still think Avery Bradley is going to the D-Leauge and we cannot expect him in the rotation this year. 

The answer for me is bringing in Delonte West as the backup combo guard and using Nate Robinson as the instant offense assasin.  I know Delonte is skating on thin ice with his off the court issues, but he is Doc's kind of player and now knows role. 

With the assumption of Kendrick Perkins back I think having a second unit of

Jermaine O'Neal
    Glen "Big Baby" Davis
    Marquis Daniels
    Nate Robinson
    Delonte West

I am not saying Avery is not good but we have to realize the Lakers, Heat, and Bulls are stacking the team.  Delonte flat out plays hard and will do all the Dirty Work...I hope they bring him back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Good for Eddie, he deserves to play with a team that has a chance at the title after being banished to NY last year. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Good for Eddie.  Those who think Bradley will be  in the D-league I think are way off.  I don't expect they would have drafted him if they thought he would.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Heat to sign House:
    Eddie House signs a two year deal with Miami After completing the greatest free-agent coup in NBA history, Miami Heat president Pat Riley continues to surround Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh with strong complementary talent.  The Heat have reached an agreement with 32-year-old guard Eddie House on a two-year contract for $2.8 million, his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday.  The second year of the deal is a player option for $1.4 million.  Yahoo! Sports So no  house anymore to Celtics! Good or bad news?
    Posted by MichBelgium

I did not want House. Too old and regressed

We need some new faces around here.

We need Rudy and if not Von Wafer. West if neither of these two

Worse case scenario get Pat Carroll, Matt Janning, or Morris Almond

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LoL! Oh no, Bradley won't be in the D-League. Doc has already stated he can play NBA defense right now and we know that's why Doc never played other young guys 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from laker4eva. Show laker4eva's posts

Not a bad pick up for the Heat, but bring it on baby. Lakers....Heat....yeeeaaahhh!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

House could be a valuble asset to the Heat. House will have plenty of open shots if they double Miami's Triumvirate.

Let's face it, this Heat team will be a nightmare for defenses.

I think the only way you can probably beat this team is playing man to man defense or any variety of zone schemes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I told this board on July 9th Eddie would probably be a member of the Heat!

Sections
Shortcuts