Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

In response to Petey62's comment:

Paul Pierce has become a liability.  He's too hesitant with his shot and he's just too slow.  His shot has truly failed him and he's now virtually useless on the court.

move Jeffrey into the starting lineup? i would.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

nice work sully!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

The Heat look at us as some little punks...complete disrespect. I cant stand them.

Jamez! face it! Its because our proclaimed leader IS A LITTLE PUNK!!! You take on the reputation of your leader!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Jamez, I think it's time to move Green into the starting lineup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

Paul Pierce has become a liability.  He's too hesitant with his shot and he's just too slow.  His shot has truly failed him and he's now virtually useless on the court.

move Jeffrey into the starting lineup? i would.

should have been done a while ago already.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatscelts25. Show soxpatscelts25's posts

Agreed. Kevin hasnt been playing as poorly as paul thats for sure. Sullinger, Green, and Barbosa are giving us the hustle that starting 5 usually lack (except AB). But one thing that has stood out to me is that the heat seem to get no fouls called on them. Celts have been in the penalty since 6-7 minutes left in the quarter.  Lebron went 6 games without a foul called on him earlier this year...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

whoa, AB!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

the problem is, can our bench still be as effective as it has been with Pierce?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

good half!

paul gets one to go!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

I love this rivalry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

the problem is, can our bench still be as effective as it has been with Pierce?

i think so. i don't believe paul's lost it all of a sudden. i think with 20 mpg he'd be great in the 2nd unit.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The Heat look at us as some little punks...complete disrespect. I cant stand them.

Jamez! face it! Its because our proclaimed leader IS A LITTLE PUNK!!! You take on the reputation of your leader!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Ainge has to be thinking about moving Paul while he still has some value and can add ledership to a contender off the bench.  If we add a scorer, Paul will not be missed as a player.  Emotionally, yes. He was a GREAT Celtic and I for one appreciate his contribution to the team over the years through thick and thin.  I would like to see him go out with some dignity instead of being forced to the bench as an expensive afterthought charity case. 

The Pierce, Gasol, Gay trade makes sense for all teams.  If we added Gasol, we would probably retain Rondo... as a scorer could probably be acquired for our detritus (Bass/Lee/Barbosa/Wilcox/pick)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

WHOAH. 

The news i just got....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Jason McIntyre @TheBigLead

Whoa. season on the line... RT @Murf56: Celtics source says Rondo may have torn ACL - getting MRI for it now at New England Baptist

Expand 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i think im gunna throw up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Great payers make their temmates better. RR has a tendancy to fool and confuse his with all the acrobatics. It may look good when it works, but it is embarrassing when it doesn't. He make sthem look clumsy. I think RR is over the top with his trick passes and moves. I want him gone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jason McIntyre â€@TheBigLead

Whoa. season on the line... RT @Murf56: Celtics source says Rondo may have torn ACL - getting MRI for it now at New England Baptist

Expand 

When did he injure it?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts