Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

welp, Karllost and ElDunker and others...we are about to find out just how important Rondo really IS to the team.

Right. we'll see how important, or NOT, Rondo is to this team.  We seem to playing extremely well without him today against one of the best teams in the NBA...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

The Gasol trade really makes no sense now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We'll play better ball, better defense by far...

Just a shame we couldnt ship Rondo out and get antoher piece....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Theres no way tho...you cant have a torn acl and walk around for 2 days and then be at shootaround. Unless you are Logan Mankins.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I'm not happy he got hurt. I'm happy he isn't playing. PERIOD. now go lay down and stare at your RR poster on your ceiling in your bedroom. You are obviously waaaaay too in love with this man. This is entertainment, MANTAI TEO!!!!!

The chances and value of the Celtics just dropped and you are happy.

You too are an idiot. You must have a poster in your bedroom too. I know that RR is not the guy. He is a junkie street ball player who is not the guy who will bring this team to a championship in his new role. Now go SKYPE Jamez and have some private time.

The point is Rondo has a lot of value and he being injured cannot be traded.  Even if I hated Rondo like you do I would expect someone to see the obvious that having the player on your team with most value out for the season hurts our ability to make changes even you want.  You are dim bulb.

Concord. Not that I disagree with your point...but when you invoke the "hate" Rondo nonsense you lose credibility.  People who feel strongly about Rondo's deficiencies don't "hate" him. They are expressing an opinion about his basketball skills.  

Exactly, DUNK! These guys are in love with this punk and not really interested in whats best  for this team. I think we are better without Rondo on the floor, as constituted. Too bad we can't trade him now, YES! But better off regardless.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Lee, Barbosa and Bradley have all played PG adequately (I don't count Terry as a viable Celtic anymore). We don't need to trade for one now that Rondo is oput.. It will take some getting used to a difference floor chemistry, but think the Bradley - Lee combo will be competitive.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lee, Barbosa and Bradley have all played PG adequately (I don't count Terry as a viable Celtic anymore). We don't need to trade for one now that Rondo is oput.. It will take some getting used to a difference floor chemistry, but think the Bradley - Lee combo will be competitive.   

Those two dig in defensively.. will help the team alot our guards both playing D

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I do not now how effective Barbosa has been at PG but I know he has played SG but I would give him as shot at PG. Maybe doesn't have the outside side shot that Terry does, but he's much more of a hustler near the basket  and a better defender, I think at least !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Danny was already facing a daunting task, it doesn't get any easier from here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

It amazes me how many fools are on this thread.  Taking a talent like Rondo off the court, does in no way make this a better team.  Best shooting percentage on the team.  Eleven assists a game.  5.6 rebounds a game.  The best rebounding point in the league for a team that sucks on the boards.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Barbosa hopefully gets lots more PT and  could play very well like he did when he first came here...   Only way we find out some of our bench players really arent so bad is when a starter goes down.. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

team now has no shot of doing anything significant this season, id trade for the future.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

It amazes me how many fools are on this thread.  Taking a talent like Rondo off the court, does in no way make this a better team.  Best shooting percentage on the team.  Eleven assists a game.  5.6 rebounds a game.  The best rebounding point in the league for a team that sucks on the boards.  

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

well, we'll find out, won't we?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Whats the teams record when Rondo doesnt play? 

Wait a minute, that shouldnt matter, right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

we're losing our grip a bit

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Theres no way tho...you cant have a torn acl and walk around for 2 days and then be at shootaround. Unless you are Logan Mankins.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I'm not happy he got hurt. I'm happy he isn't playing. PERIOD. now go lay down and stare at your RR poster on your ceiling in your bedroom. You are obviously waaaaay too in love with this man. This is entertainment, MANTAI TEO!!!!!

You too are an idiot. You must have a poster in your bedroom too. I know that RR is not the guy. He is a junkie street ball player who is not the guy who will bring this team to a championship in his new role. Now go SKYPE Jamez and have some private time.

The point is Rondo has a lot of value and he being injured cannot be traded.  Even if I hated Rondo like you do I would expect someone to see the obvious that having the player on your team with most value out for the season hurts our ability to make changes even you want.  You are dim bulb.

Unfortunately, you don't know who I am or what it is I do for a living. If you did, then my opinion would be worshipped by you, fool. I am unemotional about my statements and see the truth. You are a fan with no basis. The C's will be a better TEAM now that the Circus has left town. Period.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

I do not now how effective Barbosa has been at PG but I know he has played SG but I would give him as shot at PG. Maybe doesn't have the outside side shot that Terry does, but he's much more of a hustler near the basket  and a better defender, I think at least !!!

Yeah, he is not ideal at PG.  I think he played backup PG to Nash in Phoenix and played some PG for Brazil.  He's a twener.  Short for a SG.  Not a great ball-handler/distributor... maybe trade him for a SG for someone whop needs a combo guard?  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

This injury will only make this team better for next year when he is back, by pushing these other guards to step their game up.  You will certainly see who fits and who's expendable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Concord. Not that I disagree with your point...but when you invoke the "hate" Rondo nonsense you lose credibility.  People who feel strongly about Rondo's deficiencies don't "hate" him. They are expressing an opinion about his basketball skills.  

Eldunker
    I understand that but Rally is suggesting that moving on with Rondo injured is a plus.  I was just saying even for someone who calls Rondo a punk this was a disaster for the team.  Whether we wanted to trade him or not. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

dumb post. The heat have a pretty great record without Lebron too, it means absolutely nothing. A team can rally without their best player for stretches.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Hey, talk about having a great record w/o a star...how about the Bulls and Rose !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

dumb post. The heat have a pretty great record without Lebron too, it means absolutely nothing. A team can rally without their best player for stretches.

So tell me how you will judge this... If the Celts have a much better record without Rondo...doesnt matter ???  Are you saying regardless of wins, championships or any other ther the team achieves, they cannot be better with Rondo out?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Now id be on board to trade any vet for a stud like Josh Smith or DMC. not the young ones tho, id keep Sully, Lee and Bradley and Green.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts