Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Hey, talk about having a great record w/o a star...how about the Bulls and Rose !!!

exactly, Karl, are the Bulls better off w/o Derrick Rose?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Any combo of Barbosa, Lee and Bradley adds the elements of Energy, Hustle and D that this team has been missing!!  just sayin...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

Hey, talk about having a great record w/o a star...how about the Bulls and Rose !!!

No,  I dont think the Bulls record without Rose is better with him... Now Rondo on the other hand..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Any combo of Barbosa, Lee and Bradley adds the elements of Energy, Hustle and D that this team has been missing!!  just sayin...

Agreed 100000000000000000000%

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Theres no way tho...you cant have a torn acl and walk around for 2 days and then be at shootaround. Unless you are Logan Mankins.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I'm not happy he got hurt. I'm happy he isn't playing. PERIOD. now go lay down and stare at your RR poster on your ceiling in your bedroom. You are obviously waaaaay too in love with this man. This is entertainment, MANTAI TEO!!!!!

The chances and value of the Celtics just dropped and you are happy.

You too are an idiot. You must have a poster in your bedroom too. I know that RR is not the guy. He is a junkie street ball player who is not the guy who will bring this team to a championship in his new role. Now go SKYPE Jamez and have some private time.

The point is Rondo has a lot of value and he being injured cannot be traded.  Even if I hated Rondo like you do I would expect someone to see the obvious that having the player on your team with most value out for the season hurts our ability to make changes even you want.  You are dim bulb.

Concord. Not that I disagree with your point...but when you invoke the "hate" Rondo nonsense you lose credibility.  People who feel strongly about Rondo's deficiencies don't "hate" him. They are expressing an opinion about his basketball skills.  

Eldunker
    I understand that but Rally is suggesting that moving on with Rondo injured is a plus.  I was just saying even for someone who calls Rondo a punk this was a disaster for the team.  Whether we wanted to trade him or not. 

No. that is not what I said. I say we are better without Rondo on the floor as a team. Period. Watch today's game and you will see that as constituted, we are a better TEAM!!! NOW watch and listen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Now id be on board to trade any vet for a stud like Josh Smith or DMC. not the young ones tho, id keep Sully, Lee and Bradley and Green.

Brilliant ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jefflippa. Show Jefflippa's posts

Gotta love the effort on both sides of the ball for the C's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Now id be on board to trade any vet for a stud like Josh Smith or DMC. not the young ones tho, id keep Sully, Lee and Bradley and Green.

Brilliant ...

Maybe we can get both for Collins..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Michael Wilbon @RealMikeWilbon

You hear how quiet it is at The Garden? You know they know...Cs playing Miami even and no noise in the building?

Retweeted by ✈Mr. Burlett☾ Expand 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jefflippa. Show Jefflippa's posts

Maybe this is what it takes to bring out Celtic pride. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

As good as Rondo is, we are not a better team without him upon first look.....but upon looking at the last time we started a win streak this year, Rondo was out.  Tonight we are playing well without him.  The reason Rondo is controversial is because he is a great player but with glaring weaknesses (inconsistency, poor on ball defense, dominates the ball for too long in the shot clock).  When he's out, we lose his great passes but we get better on D and EVERYONE shares the ball.

those who love Rondo blindly have to admit we see more energy when everyone is sharing the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

No,  I dont think the Bulls record without Rose is better with him... Now Rondo on the other hand..........

I did not mean to infer the Bulls were better off w/o Rose. I simply meant they did not deteriorate much as a team and were and are still very competitive !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Michael Wilbon â€@RealMikeWilbon

You hear how quiet it is at The Garden? You know they know...Cs playing Miami even and no noise in the building?

Retweeted by âœˆMr. Burlett☾ Expand 

Wow... that means so much

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

if Jeff Green can do this against the best, he can do it against the rest. hes gunna be a Celtic for awhile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Nice JAM JG..expect Doc to sit him now

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Whats the teams record when Rondo doesnt play? 

Wait a minute, that shouldnt matter, right?

+1  There are so many damn factors that go into how a team plays without a player.  The number is to high to list but any basketball guy who is worth his weight will say a team with Rondo is better than a team minus Rondo.

All you fools that want to trade him.  Always have trades with teams for other top talent in this league.  You only get top talent for top talent.  So you are all making the pro Rondo fans point.

dumb post. The heat have a pretty great record without Lebron too, it means absolutely nothing. A team can rally without their best player for stretches.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

why not just ignore me if you dont like what im posting?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I have observed and have been saying that Green plays better when Rondo is not on the floor! Team positioning, flow and ball movement...plus a little energy that rubs off. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Basketball players need to touch the ball to get a feel for the game. RONDO holds the ball waaaaaay to long all by himself. Watch how the guys who finally get to FEEL the ball play now. The more they tocuh, the more comfortable they get. RR was an inhibitor to everyone's comfort.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

why not just ignore me if you dont like what im posting?

I disagree with your perspective.. does this irritate so much?? Fragile?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Battier stepped in front and was moving..Good call?? BS!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

As good as Rondo is, we are not a better team without him upon first look.....but upon looking at the last time we started a win streak this year, Rondo was out.  Tonight we are playing well without him.  The reason Rondo is controversial is because he is a great player but with glaring weaknesses (inconsistency, poor on ball defense, dominates the ball for too long in the shot clock).  When he's out, we lose his great passes but we get better on D and EVERYONE shares the ball.

those who love Rondo blindly have to admit we see more energy when everyone is sharing the ball.

True.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Basketball players need to touch the ball to get a feel for the game. RONDO holds the ball waaaaaay to long all by himself. Watch how the guys who finally get to FEEL the ball play now. The more they tocuh, the more comfortable they get. RR was an inhibitor to everyone's comfort.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I don't want to be the prophet of doom and inject negativity because the game is played to WIN !!! But even if we lose this game, it has been a fantastic effort and I don't think it is becasue the Heat know we lost 6 in a row and took us lightly. I do want a win, however !!!

Sections
Shortcuts