Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

Have to agree..PP is getting sloppier and sloppier with the ball... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Ok that sucd. Get something near the hoop, Terry drive to left elbow is high quality, Jeff green isi in low post

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

In response to basketbert's comment:

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

As good as Rondo is, we are not a better team without him upon first look.....but upon looking at the last time we started a win streak this year, Rondo was out.  Tonight we are playing well without him.  The reason Rondo is controversial is because he is a great player but with glaring weaknesses (inconsistency, poor on ball defense, dominates the ball for too long in the shot clock).  When he's out, we lose his great passes but we get better on D and EVERYONE shares the ball.

those who love Rondo blindly have to admit we see more energy when everyone is sharing the ball.

True.

Is that Rondo's fault.  These guys should be playing like this with Rondo on the floor.  They are professionals!!!!  Should it be in their mind set that when Rondo goes down I'm going to raise my energy level.  No, that energy level should be up all the time.  Most of these guys are seeing more playing time because of Rondo's absense but to get it I need to play better.  That is what you are seeing now.  But it should have been there all along.

2008 team new their roles and played with that energy all the time this one doesn't.

Its not all Rondo's fault for sure.  But it is partiall Rondo's fault because he slows these guys up by walking it up and looking for the one hero pass as he dribbles 22 seconds and directs traffic.   You gotta know that part is Rondo's fault.

how often does Doc plead with Rondo to get the ball up court and get into the offense!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Paul screwed it up, again. Put the game in somebody elses hands

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Take Pierce off the floor!  The ball will move better

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

IF Doc does that again...and goes to Pierce, he will be front and center on my SL!!

After such a great effort, I hope Doc doesn't lose this game on that one single stupid adjustment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

one defensive stop. ONE.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Gotta foul////

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

That was out on Paul.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

BONEHEAD DOC/....Intentional foul you dumbbell

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

In response to basketbert's comment:

As good as Rondo is, we are not a better team without him upon first look.....but upon looking at the last time we started a win streak this year, Rondo was out.  Tonight we are playing well without him.  The reason Rondo is controversial is because he is a great player but with glaring weaknesses (inconsistency, poor on ball defense, dominates the ball for too long in the shot clock).  When he's out, we lose his great passes but we get better on D and EVERYONE shares the ball.

those who love Rondo blindly have to admit we see more energy when everyone is sharing the ball.

True.

Is that Rondo's fault.  These guys should be playing like this with Rondo on the floor.  They are professionals!!!!  Should it be in their mind set that when Rondo goes down I'm going to raise my energy level.  No, that energy level should be up all the time.  Most of these guys are seeing more playing time because of Rondo's absense but to get it I need to play better.  That is what you are seeing now.  But it should have been there all along.

2008 team new their roles and played with that energy all the time this one doesn't.

Its not all Rondo's fault for sure.  But it is partiall Rondo's fault because he slows these guys up by walking it up and looking for the one hero pass as he dribbles 22 seconds and directs traffic.   You gotta know that part is Rondo's fault.

how often does Doc plead with Rondo to get the ball up court and get into the offense!

i agree that the ball movement is better with Rondo out of the game, but not that he walks the ball up the court. He walks it up the court after made baskets, any time there is a miss he gets the ball and is gone. often he has to wait for others to get up the floor.

side note- that was a foul!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Couldn't secure the rebound the story of this team

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Green got picked off of Lebron by Pierce's man but WHERE WAS PIERCE? Please get him out of here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Pierce let Green get pic'd and provided no show nor a switch.  Paul allowed that Lebron shot.   Miami knew who should set the pick - our weakest defender's man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

up 3 with 21 secs.. why didnt we foul after clock ran down some???

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

why why why a 3?????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Hey, I have an idea. Lets give the ball to the worst shooter on the floor for the last shot.  Rondo isn't in, so how about Terry, who hasn't hit a big shot for the Celtics all year and is in a horrid slump.!  Yay Doc.  oh, and nice called play on the inbounds.  Looked like a CYO youth play.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Who was Paul guarding on that LeBron 3.  No one!!  His man was out past the 3.  If they need a 3 to tie, what do you guard?  The 3 point arc!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

PP= turnover machine.

Sections
Shortcuts