Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

In response to RallyC's comment:

It ain't a torn ACL. He would have swollen up like a balloon and wouldn't have been at the shoot this AM. Please stop the drama, BUT IF IT IS, BYE!!! I can't stand his negative affects any longer.......

Could you be any more pathetic?? Probably yes...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

At times it was very hard to watch and I constantly was cringing with Pierce controlling the ball.  If he is so good, why do you want to trade him to OKC?

Because the Celtics are not winning a championship this season. The Celtics are better off getting that lottery pick from OKC.

Let's face it, man, can the Celtics eliminate the Heat, Knicks, and most likely the Bulls successively in the playoffs?

I wouldn't do it if I were OKC, maybe half a season and he is done or at least should be done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Now you all love PP? 

I can't keep up with the rapid mood changes on here.  Reminds me of my wife with pms.

no, we are just happy when a Celtic comes thru, regardless of if they are playing bad or playing great.

Don't blame your wifes rapid mood swings on PMS.  Look in the mirror dude.  If your posts are anything like real life attitude, it's probably you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

That's what happens when Rondo tries to do too much. And some here want him to be a 20-point scorer. Ugh!

Rondo's going to end up like Iverson if he tries to do everything because KG and Pierce are not getting it done.

This may be the dumbest post of the year. Trying to be a 20 pts scorer is the cause of his injury.  That is laughable.

Really?

Didn't you tell us all that you wanted Rondo to score 18-25 every game because you know he can do it?

Rondo runs the show, he rebounds, and you also want him to be a scorer. That's called OVERLOAD, moron!

Well what does him trying to score have to do with injuring his knee?  Absolutely nothing.  Its basketball, people shoot all the time.  Yes I said I wanted him to score about 20 game simply because he can do it.  Like I said he doesn't have to rebound like that every game.  You know what you said isn't true so don't twist it around.

No! You're just making excuses.

Stop acting like a weasel.

The more Rondo shoots the more times he gets hit by defenders. Get it?

Pay attention. If Rondo does everything, sooner or later he's going to get hurt. Again, it's called OVERLOAD!

Still don't get it?

I'll give you a clear picture - Rondo the rebounder, assist leader, and scorer?

TOO MUCH WORK LOAD!

Weak argument imo.... Taking a jumper takes much less energy than driving the lane and dishing off...  hes a pro, if its too much workload for him, maybe hes not as great as you think

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We got outrebounded 53 to 46 (they +7) and off Rebs 17 to 8(they+9). They don't have a big center. If the rebs were reversed, we'd won by 10. Seems the shooting % were the same about 40% so I believe the difference was we got 8-9 more pts in foul shots.

Lack of rebounding is still a big issue. Ok, on to root for OKC vs LA !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

KG - 24 pts and 11 rebs

Pierce - triple-double

It's simple, every time the stars deliver the Celtics win!

NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT!

So what you are saying and I agree, is that thay don't come through like they use to.  Know your limits.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

welp, Karllost and ElDunker and others...we are about to find out just how important Rondo really IS to the team.

The fact that these dou che bags are saying this stuff is pathetic...love him or hate him, this is an athlete who injured himself badly ...this is his livelihood and his career we are talking about and aholes are saying "now we cant trade him" and Im happy is he out?? Lets just say that those types of people are just trash... plain and simple...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

welp, Karllost and ElDunker and others...we are about to find out just how important Rondo really IS to the team.

The fact that these dou che bags are saying this stuff is pathetic...love him or hate him, this is an athlete who injured himself badly ...this is his livelihood and his career we are talking about and aholes are saying "now we cant trade him" and Im happy is he out?? Lets just say that those types of people are just trash... plain and simple...

Nobody said they're happy Rondos out that I saw.... only the team is playing better without him... and yes, Im disappointed hes hurt and we cant trade him now..  perhaps youre happy about that , let me know..

As for your name calling.. there's an acronym that goes like this G. F. Y.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

KG - 24 pts and 11 rebs

Pierce - triple-double

It's simple, every time the stars deliver the Celtics win!

NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT!

So what you are saying and I agree, is that thay don't come through like they use to.  Know your limits.

If they have limits then it will result in another playoff exit. The best thing to do is trade Pierce now while he's still valuable to a contender.

Agree.  And by that logic, the person that should be traded is KG, he has nicer contract and a much more effective player.  I think all the rumors about Pierce for Gay are just that, no one is going to give much for Pierce and especially with that contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

That's what happens when Rondo tries to do too much. And some here want him to be a 20-point scorer. Ugh!

Rondo's going to end up like Iverson if he tries to do everything because KG and Pierce are not getting it done.

This may be the dumbest post of the year. Trying to be a 20 pts scorer is the cause of his injury.  That is laughable.

Really?

Didn't you tell us all that you wanted Rondo to score 18-25 every game because you know he can do it?

Rondo runs the show, he rebounds, and you also want him to be a scorer. That's called OVERLOAD, moron!

Well what does him trying to score have to do with injuring his knee?  Absolutely nothing.  Its basketball, people shoot all the time.  Yes I said I wanted him to score about 20 game simply because he can do it.  Like I said he doesn't have to rebound like that every game.  You know what you said isn't true so don't twist it around.

Pay attention. If Rondo does everything, sooner or later he's going to get hurt. Again, it's called OVERLOAD!

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORK LOAD!

Weak argument imo.... Taking a jumper takes much less energy than driving the lane and dishing off...  hes a pro, if its too much workload for him, maybe hes not as great as you think

You also pay attention! 

You really think Rondo will score 18-25 a night if he shoots all the time?

How does Rondo score? He drives to the basket! That's where he's at his best!

Come on, you really think Rondo will become a scorer by shooting jumpers?

HAHAHA!!!

How did Rondo have all those big scoring games before?? Only has the energy certain nights?

Guess hes just not in the elite league like Lebron et al

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

agreed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The Celtics were out rebounded again today, but we forced 2X the number of turnovers and steals and I didn't see Chalmers or Wade drive uncontested to the basket at will.  

Our TEAM Defense won this game today

The offensive TEAM Flow and l movement was as good as I've seen it all year and

the sustained TEAM Energy was as good as I've seen all year.

I could care less about Rondo's stats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

No joy on Rondo's face??????Nice teammate!

Are you serious.  Crucify a dude for a couple three second clips.  He was there for his teammates when most would already be home.  If you don't think he was rooting for he teammates you just have to much hate in you.

It was announced Rondo was there cause he wanted to speak to Doc...  I guess everyone that doesnt like Rondos way is full of hate.

You can make any reason you want to like or dislike a player or person.  I just hope people don't use a quick pass down the hallway or spotting you across the street for a few seconds for you to be judged a bad employee or an hinderance to society.   Just sayin'

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

Your acting like a worm, you know that was a stupid statement.  Get it?   You need to pay attentiion, you don't get hit on jump shots?  Get it?   You still don't get it?  Rondo can score 20 a game if he wants.  Him shooting more caused him to get injured?  Get real and quit squirming about a dumb statement.  You really need to pay more attention to the game and how it is played.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

posted at 1/27/2013 3:58 PM EST

• JamezHill24
    • First: 9/28/2009
    • Last: 1/27/2013

thatll be it..we played well..just too many mistakes at the end.

(TRUE CELTIC FAN TO THE END)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Nobody said they're happy Rondos out that I saw.... only the team is playing better without him... and yes, Im disappointed hes hurt and we cant trade him now..  perhaps youre happy about that , let me know..

As for your name calling.. there's an acronym that goes like this G. F. Y.

Yeah, just ignore these children with Sox handles.  They contribute nothing but ignorance and hate. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

And you are the one making excuses,  he was injured because he was trying to score more.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

Your acting like a worm, you know that was a stupid statement.  Get it?   You need to pay attentiion, you don't get hit on jump shots?  Get it?   You still don't get it?  Rondo can score 20 a game if he wants.  Him shooting more caused him to get injured?  Get real and quit squirming about a dumb statement.  You really need to pay more attention to the game and how it is played.

Well said