In response to JamezHill24's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

Michael Wilbon â€@RealMikeWilbon

You hear how quiet it is at The Garden? You know they know...Cs playing Miami even and no noise in the building?

Retweeted by âÂÂÂÂÂÂœˆMr. Burlett☾ Expand 

Wow... that means so much

why not just ignore me if you dont like what im posting?

I disagree with your perspective.. does this irritate so much?? Fragile?

not really, your opinion is irrelevant. But i didnt post it to say "ohh the fans love rondo." it was simply something interesting giving ppl on the board a feel for whats going on in the arena. no need to comment on it if you didnt care about it.

guess youll have to live with it or you can always ignore me

u must be 5.

Even if he is 5, he is more mature than you with your incessent name calling and labeling. Grow up and respect that other people have opinions...and in fact are probably more accurate than your shallow comments.  

now i call people names...hahahahaha

Jamez... ignore these dopes...people on here who know bball respect what you have to say... unlike almost every comment these guys most of which are full of hate with rondo, doc, JT and others....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Michael Wilbon â€@RealMikeWilbon

You hear how quiet it is at The Garden? You know they know...Cs playing Miami even and no noise in the building?

Retweeted by âÂÂÂÂÂÂÂœˆMr. Burlett☾ Expand 

Wow... that means so much

why not just ignore me if you dont like what im posting?

I disagree with your perspective.. does this irritate so much?? Fragile?

not really, your opinion is irrelevant. But i didnt post it to say "ohh the fans love rondo." it was simply something interesting giving ppl on the board a feel for whats going on in the arena. no need to comment on it if you didnt care about it.

guess youll have to live with it or you can always ignore me

u must be 5.

Even if he is 5, he is more mature than you with your incessent name calling and labeling. Grow up and respect that other people have opinions...and in fact are probably more accurate than your shallow comments.  

now i call people names...hahahahaha

Jamez... ignore these dopes...people on here who know bball respect what you have to say... unlike almost every comment these guys most of which are full of hate with rondo, doc, JT and others....

I find it precious you continue to comfort fierce regarding the posts made here you disagree with.... Im sure he appreciates your deep love concern for him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

That's what happens when Rondo tries to do too much. And some here want him to be a 20-point scorer. Ugh!

Rondo's going to end up like Iverson if he tries to do everything because KG and Pierce are not getting it done.

This may be the dumbest post of the year. Trying to be a 20 pts scorer is the cause of his injury.  That is laughable.

Really?

Didn't you tell us all that you wanted Rondo to score 18-25 every game because you know he can do it?

Rondo runs the show, he rebounds, and you also want him to be a scorer. That's called OVERLOAD, moron!

Well what does him trying to score have to do with injuring his knee?  Absolutely nothing.  Its basketball, people shoot all the time.  Yes I said I wanted him to score about 20 game simply because he can do it.  Like I said he doesn't have to rebound like that every game.  You know what you said isn't true so don't twist it around.

No! You're just making excuses.

Stop acting like a weasel.

The more Rondo shoots the more times he gets hit by defenders. Get it?

Pay attention. If Rondo does everything, sooner or later he's going to get hurt. Again, it's called OVERLOAD!

Still don't get it?

I'll give you a clear picture - Rondo the rebounder, assist leader, and scorer?

TOO MUCH WORK LOAD!

Weak argument imo.... Taking a jumper takes much less energy than driving the lane and dishing off...  hes a pro, if its too much workload for him, maybe hes not as great as you think

You also pay attention! 

You really think Rondo will score 18-25 a night if he shoots all the time?

How does Rondo score? He drives to the basket! That's where he's at his best!

Come on, you really think Rondo will become a scorer by shooting jumpers?

HAHAHA!!!

How did Rondo have all those big scoring games before?? Only has the energy certain nights?

Guess hes just not in the elite league like Lebron et al

You're missing the point!

OneOnOne wants Rondo to be the leading scorer, the assist leader, and the one of the top rebounders of the team. If Rondo becomes all that then it's just a matter of time before he gets hurt.

And he did get hurt, right?

Asking Rondo to do everything increases the risk of injury because it's too much for a PG. It's not like Rondo is as big as Lebron.

He didn't score 20 pts when he got hurt so what the heck are you talking about.  I thiink he shot 16 times.  Are you saying he can't shoot 16 times because he will get hurt?  Lame

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

KG can't be traded because he doesn't want to be traded and he has a no trade clause in his contract.

All that aside, the rationale is still the same, KG should be traded too.  No trade clause can be waived. KG can change his mind, so "can't" is never the right word for such situation.  In fact, trade them both if you are blowing it up before they are worth nothing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

welp, Karllost and ElDunker and others...we are about to find out just how important Rondo really IS to the team.

The fact that these dou che bags are saying this stuff is pathetic...love him or hate him, this is an athlete who injured himself badly ...this is his livelihood and his career we are talking about and aholes are saying "now we cant trade him" and Im happy is he out?? Lets just say that those types of people are just trash... plain and simple...

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

JamazHill begot VeniceSox who begot the other immature Sox handle...none of the three have contributed anything of value or interest to this board...other than the Jamez brilliant statement that: he was now willing to consider trading one of our vets for Cousins!!  LOL.  Profoundly insipid.  and an appropriate leader of the Sox handles and their closet man-love for Rondo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

That's what happens when Rondo tries to do too much. And some here want him to be a 20-point scorer. Ugh!

Rondo's going to end up like Iverson if he tries to do everything because KG and Pierce are not getting it done.

This may be the dumbest post of the year. Trying to be a 20 pts scorer is the cause of his injury.  That is laughable.

Really?

Didn't you tell us all that you wanted Rondo to score 18-25 every game because you know he can do it?

Rondo runs the show, he rebounds, and you also want him to be a scorer. That's called OVERLOAD, moron!

Well what does him trying to score have to do with injuring his knee?  Absolutely nothing.  Its basketball, people shoot all the time.  Yes I said I wanted him to score about 20 game simply because he can do it.  Like I said he doesn't have to rebound like that every game.  You know what you said isn't true so don't twist it around.

Pay attention. If Rondo does everything, sooner or later he's going to get hurt. Again, it's called OVERLOAD!

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORK LOAD!

Weak argument imo.... Taking a jumper takes much less energy than driving the lane and dishing off...  hes a pro, if its too much workload for him, maybe hes not as great as you think

You also pay attention! 

You really think Rondo will score 18-25 a night if he shoots all the time?

How does Rondo score? He drives to the basket! That's where he's at his best!

Come on, you really think Rondo will become a scorer by shooting jumpers?

HAHAHA!!!

How did Rondo have all those big scoring games before?? Only has the energy certain nights?

Guess hes just not in the elite league like Lebron et al

You're missing the point!

OneOnOne wants Rondo to be the leading scorer, the assist leader, and the one of the top rebounders of the team. If Rondo becomes all that then it's just a matter of time before he gets hurt.

And he did get hurt, right?

Asking Rondo to do everything increases the risk of injury because it's too much for a PG. It's not like Rondo is as big as Lebron.

He didn't score 20 pts when he got hurt so what the heck are you talking about.  I thiink he shot 16 times.  Are you saying he can't shoot 16 times because he will get hurt?  Lame

You do realize you cannot win this argument in spite of any facts or reasonable opinions you offer... Rondo cant score 20ppg because Fierce said its too much workload for wuddle wajon.... remember he has sources

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

And you are the one making excuses,  he was injured because he was trying to score more.

I told you it was bad idea to make Rondo become a scorer. Now look at what happened. He got injured right?

Didn't I say trying to make Rondo something he is not is not a good idea?

Yeah, Rondo got hurt trying to score more. But that's what you wanted, that Rondo should score more, right?

WOW.. ur really grasping for straws now... give it a rest..try for once not to have the last word.. esp when your argument seems so silly

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

Your acting like a worm, you know that was a stupid statement.  Get it?   You need to pay attentiion, you don't get hit on jump shots?  Get it?   You still don't get it?  Rondo can score 20 a game if he wants.  Him shooting more caused him to get injured?  Get real and quit squirming about a dumb statement.  You really need to pay more attention to the game and how it is played.

Fierce is the master of spin and twisting arguments....especially if he's losing them.

Good luck getting the last word.....you'll need a lot of stamina.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Now Ronda has free time to tap ray rays mom

You really are strange...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

And you are the one making excuses,  he was injured because he was trying to score more.

I told you it was bad idea to make Rondo become a scorer. Now look at what happened. He got injured right?

Yeah, Rondo got hurt trying to score more. But that's what you wanted, that Rondo should score more, right?

WOW.. ur really grasping for straws now... give it a rest..try for once not to have the last word.. esp when your argument seems so silly

Give it a rest? It was OneOnOne and me arguing and you joined the argument. Who's not minding his own business?

OneOnOne wants Rondo to be the assist leader, rebounder, and scorer. All I'm saying is that's too much workload. Is that not true? 

Use your common sense, if Rondo does everything chances are he'll only get hurt. Get it?

All the truely great players do everything.  Lebron, Durant, Kobe, Paul...  I don't think there is a direct correlation to an increase of chance of injury

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

Give it a rest? It was OneOnOne and me arguing and you joined the argument. Who's not minding his own business?

OneOnOne wants Rondo to be the assist leader, rebounder, and scorer. All I'm saying is that's too much workload. Is that not true? 

Use your common sense, if Rondo does everything chances are he'll only get hurt. Get it?

Um, this is a public forum.. if you dont want something public...go private somewhere...

Second, everyone in the NBA does it all, just a matter of how much.. Youre way off on this one...go get the last word now..tired of this one

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Well at least we don't have to argue about Rondo's play +/- every game for a while...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

posted at 1/27/2013 3:58 PM EST

• JamezHill24
    • First: 9/28/2009
    • Last: 1/27/2013

thatll be it..we played well..just too many mistakes at the end.

(TRUE CELTIC FAN TO THE END)  C's down 3 with over a minute to go

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Really?

Still don't get it?

TOO MUCH WORKLOAD!

All the truely great players do everything.  Lebron, Durant, Kobe, Paul...  I don't think there is a direct correlation to an increase of chance of injury

Wrong!

Only Lebron is the closest to Rondo when it comes to triple-doubles.

Durant and Kobe just focus on scoring.

Just use your common sense. A 6-1 guard who's only 186 pounds will score, rebound, and be the assist leader. You really think that body will not break down?

Lebron is 6-8 270 pounds!

Is it a reasonable assumption? I guess.  But, so is number of minutes played defensive assignments, etc.   and again, I don't think there is any DIRECT correlation.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

No joy on Rondo's face??????Nice teammate!

Are you serious.  Crucify a dude for a couple three second clips.  He was there for his teammates when most would already be home.  If you don't think he was rooting for he teammates you just have to much hate in you.

+10