Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Heat vs. Celtics 01/27/13

In response to Eldunker's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

El Dunker really knows nothing about sports...

I say the same thing about you.

Only I express an opinion. You proclaim to know it all and everybody else is a hater that doesn't agree with your superficial proclamations. Give it a rest.  Comment on the game or players and not the posters like a troll

yea except i make sense when i speak. you have one goal and one goal only, to comment on how bad Rondo is and how much better off we would be w/o him. When he has it going you are non existent on this board, untill he makes a mistake. its pathetic. you dont post as a celtics fan, just a rondo hater.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

I wish J Terry would go at Norris Cole..he should be able to shoot over him all game long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I don't think small ball can beat the Heat...but we have no choice... 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

El Dunker really knows nothing about sports...

I say the same thing about you.

Only I express an opinion. You proclaim to know it all and everybody else is a hater that doesn't agree with your superficial proclamations. Give it a rest.  Comment on the game or players and not the posters like a troll

yea except i make sense when i speak. you have one goal and one goal only, to comment on how bad Rondo is and how much better off we would be w/o him. When he has it going you are non existent on this board, untill he makes a mistake. its pathetic. you dont post as a celtics fan, just a rondo hater.

Don't be so arrogant to say what anyone else on this board thinks.  You have yet to make any useful comment other than to call posters that don't agree with you a "hater".  

You are no more than an uninformed interrnal troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Its clear. RONDO eats too much clock dribbling while figuring on play calling and thinking. Ball movement will make a difference today. Lets hope we can move RR if today truns out to be a positive. I'm tired of the negative energy and low key personality. Your PG sets the tone. He sucks in that respect too. A win today could hugely affect the short and long term strategy. FINGERS CROSSED.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Fierce. I'm beginning to come around with your idea of landing Gasol.  and he is probably the best Big that we can realisically land.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Its clear. RONDO eats too much clock dribbling while figuring on play calling and thinking. Ball movement will make a difference today. Lets hope we can move RR if today truns out to be a positive. I'm tired of the negative energy and low key personality. Your PG sets the tone. He sucks in that respect too. A win today could hugely affect the short and long term strategy. FINGERS CROSSED.

Be careful, now JamezHill24, a Rondo LOVER, will call you a hater!!  lol  I think he has a man-love thing goin on

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

How about PP and RR for Cousins and Evans?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

How about PP and RR for Cousins and Evans?

Yes. In a nano second

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

How do we know Rondo has not been traded?   I did not see anything about him being injured Friday or Sat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

How can anyone not see how RR's new "leadership" role has changed the dynamic and performance of this group. He is demoralizing. He's always staring them down in game and then making stupid mistakes with his unnecessary acrobatic moves. He's a dik!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

There is 0% the refs would have called Sully's travel on Lebron or Wade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

how can Sullinger get a T there??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatscelts25. Show soxpatscelts25's posts

Jeff Green is playing some great defense on Lebron today. I like the effort by the bench as a whole

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

areare u fin kidding me ??? double tech?!?!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

How do we know Rondo has not been traded?   I did not see anything about him being injured Friday or Sat.

We can only hope. This would make sense as they needed a reason for him not being on the bench by making a statement to start by saying, "he is headed to the hospital for an MRI". Again, fingers crossed!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

that is insane inexcusable lsazy lousy referreeing wow tthi

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Paul Pierce has become a liability.  He's too hesitant with his shot and he's just too slow.  His shot has truly failed him and he's now virtually useless on the court.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

The Heat look at us as some little punks...complete disrespect. I cant stand them.

Sections
Shortcuts