Heat vs Celtics?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Heat vs Celtics?

Our chances might depend on Bosh's and Bradley's status

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

If we continue to get production from the bench...we have an excellent chance...against either one..but as you said, we match up well against Miami..
    Just as our matchups advantage is Bass, KG, and Rondo, right now..against phillie..
    Against Miami, we need to slow Wade down, (Bradley?) rondo and KG..are our difference maker.).need some shot blockers)Steemer?,,get them into halfcourt play.run on turnovers,.minimize our turnovers..and rebound...
    ..Let bronz get hist (kobe)30pts, but minimize the rebounds, assists, and drives for easy buckets, and make him play D, 
    But of course, take care of business first...take phillie out Wed...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Heat vs Celtics?:
    [QUOTE]If we get the lack of any calls that the Pacers are getting we don't want the Heat because it will be 8 on 5 and our team can't overcome those odds.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Agree with you about the lack of calls against Miami.  It isn't going to change. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

To beat Heats, make Lebron shoot outside.  I dont understand why the Pacers allowed LEbron and Wade just go inside and shoot as many 5 or less footer shots!!!

Cuz more they do it, they would either miss them and get the foul call or make them.   It is like guarantee them 2 points on every possession.

Make them shoot out side, and they will easily go less than 30% on FG%.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Bosh isn't going to be ready to play KG.

Rondo has a huge series, no elbow problems this year.

Boston steals one in Miami and wins in 6

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

There's a pretty funny line by Harvey Keitel in "Pulp Fiction" that I can't repeat here. The first three words are "Let's not start..."

Point being, let's finish off of the 76ers first. I would hope nobody here, and certainly not in the C's locker room, considers this series over.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    One of the problems I see playing against the Heat is they became a bunch of thugs.
    Before, it was DWade doing the dirty work, LJ stayed kind of neutral. Now, they use lap dogs. That was clear after the last night's game.
    Another scary thing is it seems the league's letting it slide.

AK

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]There's a pretty funny line by Harvey Keitel in "Pulp Fiction" that I can't repeat here. The first three words are "Let's not start..." Point being, let's finish off of the 76ers first. I would hope nobody here, and certainly not in the C's locker room, considers this series over.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]
    Agree.  Should have qualified my previous post with, If we win.
    Of course, the thread's title does have a question mark at the end.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Our chances might depend on Bosh's and Bradley's status
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Bingo

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Not so sure it is a great match-up if the Cs meet the Heat. Revenge or avenge won't win the series. Who will stop Lebron? Or Wade when playing well? The refs are not going to call any fouls on them, especially offensive. And if the Cs are not healthy and not playing their bench, it will be very tough to beat the Heat I think. They key player for the Cs to have a shot is RONDO. He would have to be outstanding every night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I think we still have a game or two against the 76er's, let's worry about them and see who shakes out of the Pacers / Sheat series.

Oh and be careful what you wish for, the Sheat will not go down easily.

Sections
Shortcuts