Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.

Pat Riley has said he wants the Heat to join the exclusive back to back club that includes the Lakers (x3), Pistons, Bulls (x2) & Rockets. Repeating in an era that includes a global talent pool, a 3pt line, salary cap and a league of more than 10 teams with a long and draining playoff conference series even before getting to the Finals has shown how hard this feat is.

Good luck Pat Riley, but there is a reason this club is exclusive. Only the best of the best make it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1celticsfan. Show no1celticsfan's posts

Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.

OF course, the much more exclusive club to be in is the back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back club, which only has one member!!!   Good luck joining that one, in ANY era.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorwayBoy. Show NorwayBoy's posts

Are you trying to imply that todays Miami Heat team isn't in a very good position to repeat?
    The way I see it the Heat are still the favorite to win next season, and if any other team want's to stop them from repeating they are going to need to improve quite a bit. 
    I think Boston has gotten quite a bit better (if AB and Green stay healthy) and could probly have a decent shot at stopping the heat. 
    I also think the Lakers have not improved nearly enough to get to the finals so they are not going to be the ones to beat the Heat this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.:
    [QUOTE]Pat Riley has said he wants the Heat to join the exclusive back to back club that includes the Lakers (x3), Pistons, Bulls (x2) & Rockets. Repeating in an era that includes a global talent pool, a 3pt line, salary cap and a league of more than 10 teams with a long and draining playoff conference series even before getting to the Finals has shown how hard this feat is. Good luck Pat Riley, but there is a reason this club is exclusive. Only the best of the best make it.
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

Yes, winning back to back titles is definitely the pinnacle of any team in today's NBA. This is why the Lakers are considered the greatetst NBA franchise and why Kobe is the most popular player in the league. They have won back to back titles more consistently than any other team and remain the focal point for all fans of the NBA. Heck, the Lakers get talked about more than the Celtics on this board, which just proves the point. In today's day and age, it is all about what have you done for me lately, NOT what have you done for me more than 40 years ago. LMAO!!!

poor Celtics!! Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Yes, winning back to back titles is definitely the pinnacle of any team in today's NBA. This is why the Lakers are considered the greatetst NBA franchise and why Kobe is the most popular player in the league. They have won back to back titles more consistently than any other team and remain the focal point for all fans of the NBA. Heck, the Lakers get talked about more than the Celtics on this board, which just proves the point. In today's day and age, it is all about what have you done for me lately, NOT what have you done for me more than 40 years ago. LMAO!!! poor Celtics!!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

it's the middle of the summer cuz.  the only people here are like 15 celtic fans and 4 laker trolls.

We're all looking for something to talk about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DPG182. Show DPG182's posts

[QUOTE]Pat Riley has said he wants the Heat to join the exclusive back to back club that includes the Lakers (x3), Pistons, Bulls (x2) & Rockets. Repeating in an era that includes a global talent pool, a 3pt line, salary cap and a league of more than 10 teams with a long and draining playoff conference series even before getting to the Finals has shown how hard this feat is. Good luck Pat Riley, but there is a reason this club is exclusive. Only the best of the best make it.
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

Why don't the Celtics back to back titles in that era count but those titles that Los Ang... Ahem, Minneapolis won back then count towards your total number of titles? Can't have it both ways

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

You know, I Googeled your "info" and couldn't find it anywhere.  Got a link?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Yes, winning back to back titles is definitely the pinnacle of any team in today's NBA. This is why the Lakers are considered the greatetst NBA franchise and why Kobe is the most popular player in the league. They have won back to back titles more consistently than any other team and remain the focal point for all fans of the NBA. Heck, the Lakers get talked about more than the Celtics on this board, which just proves the point. In today's day and age, it is all about what have you done for me lately, NOT what have you done for me more than 40 years ago. LMAO!!! poor Celtics!!

Lately huh? Let's also talk about how MWP and Andrew Bynum attempt to take out multiple players and Kobe's rape case then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Lately huh? Let's also talk about how MWP and Andrew Bynum attempt to take out multiple players and Kobe's rape case then.
    Posted by DarkFenX89[/QUOTE]

MWP is a good role model
    Bynum is wonderful role model
    And Kobe was exonerated from those accusations

Anymore questions?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : it's the middle of the summer cuz.  the only people here are like 15 celtic fans and 4 laker trolls. We're all looking for something to talk about.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Snake, you know as well I that even during the season the Lakers get attention.  Nothing to be ashamed of, just a fact.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Pay no attention to the attention-seeking juvenile.  Anyone who thinks Bynum is a good role model is either 15, starved for attention, or both.  One thing is, though, he is NOT serious!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Tell me what parents would not want their children to help others the way that Bynum does? Tell me what parents would not their children to make millions of dollars?

As always kid, thanks for playing! Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Before you head back to your sandbox, don't forget to take your meds.  You are a total jerk and loser, and my 10 year old daughter could beat you to a pulp!!

Please refrain from the personal attacks before I report you or place you on ignore.

Thanks my good friend!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : PLEASE put me on ignore. Hey, did Stern suspend MWP for that vicious elbow on Harden?  Becuase YOU said he didn't!!  How's that working for you?

Ever heard of a guy named Stu Jackson? 

Don't be so naive, young fella. Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Ever heard of a guy named Stu Jackson?  Don't be so naive, young fella.

Going to put me on ignore NOW?

http://nbamistress.com/2012/04/world-peace-suspended-for-7-games-for-elbow-to-harden/

You are about 1/1000 as clever as you think you are - you are a fool!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Going to put me on ignore NOW? http://nbamistress.com/2012/04/world-peace-suspended-for-7-games-for-elbow-to-harden/ You are about 1/1000 as clever as you think you are - you are a fool!!

http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html

Notice what his job role is when you open this TRUE NBA link.

You are looking as foolish as ever my friend.

Thanks again for playing. It is a good thing that I am not fire or you would be ashes. Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html Notice what his job role is when you open this TRUE NBA link. You are looking as foolish as ever my friend. Thanks again for playing. It is a good thing that I am not fire or you would be ashes.

Read your link..........where does it say Jackson suspended MWP?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

Sadly for the Lakers they were one of those teams and had to endure getting humilated by the Celtics Seven times. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Snake, you know as well I that even during the season the Lakers get attention.  Nothing to be ashamed of, just a fact.

You have a point, just as you being on a Celtics forum shows that you are giving the Celtics attention.

Again, nothing to be ashamed of.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Read your link..........where does it say Jackson suspended MWP?

"Stu Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline."

WOW!!!  Are you so gullible that you believe David Stern does everything behind the scenes? Get it together kid.

You = Foolishness at it finest

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : You have a point, just as you being on a Celtics forum shows that you are giving the Celtics attention. Again, nothing to be ashamed of.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Touche' my friend. I was waiting for someone as witty as myself to respond.

Nicely done.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : I know who Stu Jackson is, fool.  Are you so gullible as to NOT believe he can supercede Jackson whenever he feels like it.  I gave you THREE links, you tool.  Give me ONE, or admit you're wrong, or get out my face!!

Wow!  Your links are WEAK and everyone always always refers to the commisioner as he is the head honcho. Although, Stu Jackson still makes the suspension decisions for NBA players and always has. You must that he has to get permission on all of his decisions and have David Stern approve or disapprove?  Why would Stu Jackson want to make decisions if they were just to be over-ruled? Makes very little sense, kind of like your argument.  Nice try, but as always you lose. Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : He does have to get approval.  That is what DEPUTY director means, you twit!  This was the playoffs, and this was a very big deal.  I'm quite certain you have a STRONG link to back up your argument.  Otherwise, either admit you're wrong or leave me alone, I've backed up everything I've said, while you have just provided resumes!

Look child, I have shown you this link numerous times, and I have no idea where you come up with Deputy Director, but Stu Jackson is not a deputy director, he is although the NBA's Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations.

http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html

Per the link:

"Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline."

Maybe you don't understand what the word "ALL" means? Just accept that you were once again making up stuff, and as always, thank you for playing. Cool 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

http://theiinteamblog.com/2011/02/08/a-collection-of-skulduggery-a-kevin-garnett-retrospective/

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]http://theiinteamblog.com/2011/02/08/a-collection-of-skulduggery-a-kevin-garnett-retrospective/
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

Fascinating-  and irrelevant.  How about the one from this thread?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]OF course, the much more exclusive club to be in is the back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back club, which only has one member!!!   Good luck joining that one, in ANY era.
    Posted by no1celticsfan[/QUOTE]
    It's easy to do back 8x when you're essentially playing by yourself. That era doesn't even count, the age of Henry Finkle, Leroy Ellis and Darrell Imhoff at center.

Sections
Shortcuts