Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.

The heat are the favorites, obviously. The cs had their chance up 3-2 and then lebron took over and chris bosh got healthy just in time. Its going to be difficult again next year. We have now been knocked out 2 years in a row by the heat. The problem is each year that goes by our stars are getting worse while miami's are getting better, this can not be underestimated.  

Yes we have added good quality depth to our team. But the NBA is a league of superstars you need a superstar (top 10 player) to win plus another 1 or 2 very good players (top 30 player) Those teams have the best chances to WIN a title.
    We have a shot and thats a whole lot better than the alternative of rebuilding and being a fringe playoff team which we were close to becoming before this offseason.  DA has done a GREAT job in maintaining a title contending team while also building for the future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club.:
    In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Look child, I have shown you this link numerous times, and I have no idea where you come up with Deputy Director, but Stu Jackson is not a deputy director, he is although the NBA's Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations. http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html Per the link: "Jackson is the NBA executive in charge of all on-court operations of the sport, including scheduling, officiating, game conduct and discipline ." Maybe you don't understand what the word "ALL" means? Just accept that you were once again making up stuff, and as always, thank you for playing.  
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

well maybe you should be writing to David Stern instead of the BDC. He seems to think that deciding things like Metas's suspension is HIS job.  

Here is what David Stern Said.
     “In light of all of the considerations, and in light of past suspensions, and fitting it in someplace, seven seemed to be about the right number,” Stern said. “And with full knowledge that if seven is OK, then six or eight probably could have been justified the same way. And it's my job to say seven. I think seven was larger than some people might have thought from just an elbow....... But at the end of the day, I have to close the door and say, okay, ‘what is justice here and what's fairness here?’ And I came up with seven.”

and here is the link

courtesy of Ortiz123

So why do you think Jackson is putting up with Stern's statements?  Why isn't Jackson out there saying ...  "hey wait a minute...   I'm in charge of all NBA discipline"?      Because, as is often the case. you have a fundamentally flawed understanding of the world and how it works.      It is not that you make up stuff...    that after all would take imagination.   It is that you have no idea what to believe and what is bullsh@@t.       

So I would suggest that before you go calling another BDC poster "child" you wait a few years, graduate from high school and learn that in the world of private enterprize there is a difference between job description and final decision making authority.    In the case of the NBA the authority rests with Stern and he regularly excercises it and regularly modifies or overturns the RECOMENDATIONS of his underlings like Stu Jackson. 

We are done playing now ....  go back to your room and stay there. You need to grow up a little before you post here again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : MWP is a good role model Bynum is wonderful role model And Kobe was exonerated from those accusations Anymore questions?
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

PfffffT!!!! HAHAHAA

Good role models? I guess this explains why LA is full of AND KNOWN for gangbangers, drug trade, and prostitution. Not surprising considering how the message they are sending there is, if you're big enough, the law of the country and  decency doesn't apply to you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : MWP is a good role model Bynum is wonderful role model And Kobe was exonerated from those accusations Anymore questions?
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

i'll give you number three because it's true, he was.  But the first two? c'mon.  Who you trying to kid, kid.     

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Heat want to join exclusive back to back club. : Ever heard of a guy named Stu Jackson?  Don't be so naive, young fella.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Laker payroll?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The heat are the favorites, obviously. The cs had their chance up 3-2 and then lebron took over and chris bosh got healthy just in time. Its going to be difficult again next year. We have now been knocked out 2 years in a row by the heat. The problem is each year that goes by our stars are getting worse while miami's are getting better, this can not be underestimated.   Yes we have added good quality depth to our team. But the NBA is a league of superstars you need a superstar (top 10 player) to win plus another 1 or 2 very good players (top 30 player) Those teams have the best chances to WIN a title. We have a shot and thats a whole lot better than the alternative of rebuilding and being a fringe playoff team which we were close to becoming before this offseason.  DA has done a GREAT job in maintaining a title contending team while also building for the future.
    Posted by gman101019

Bingo!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

I won't even bring up Forbes ranking of the most valuable NBA franchises.  Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

BLAH BLAH BLAH - we've all seen those two and three times.  Where is the link I asked you for?  The one you quote at the beginning of this thread?  The one "Pat Riley says..."?  You made it up!!  I'm calling BS!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

+1

Enough said

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2012/01/25/the-nbas-most-valuable-teams/

LAKERS = #1 Cool

Dallas Mavericks = #4 Surprised
    Boston Celtics = #5

ROFLMAO!!! Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2012/01/25/the-nbas-most-valuable-teams/ LAKERS = #1 Dallas Mavericks = #4 Boston Celtics = #5 ROFLMAO!!!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Ringcount

Celtics = #1 :) 

Sections
Shortcuts