HEAT WILL GET PAST THE FIRST ROUND NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HEAT WILL GET PAST THE FIRST ROUND NOW

for a while there, was thinking they were in trouble with the knicks and philly lurking out there. but just based on what i saw against the lakers,i now think they will advance at least to the semis. they have been great all year even versus elite teams in the first 3 1/2 quarters. now with lebron likely playing the role of ray allen/garnett rather than the pierce role of primary closer with the ball in his hands, this team should start clicking in those elite games. wade is a the closer, bosh is their ray ray in terms of shooting and going inside (as he used to in toronto). bron will be the rebounder and the garbage man or the decoy to draw some defenders out... the THIRD option, who you set no plays for or plays off those 2 guys as opposed to it being the other way around!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: HEAT WILL GET PAST THE FIRST ROUND NOW

Anything can happen in the playoffs.  I would imagine that they will at least win their first round of the playoffs.  If they can figure it out, they should advance to the Eastern Conference finals. 

Sections
Shortcuts