HEATLES at 14 straight, not losing tonite, how far could it go? I say 24, then a team in GREEN invades the bayou to layeth down thy mighty SMACKDOWN!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

nobody 'feels' you, you are such a tool and need to go away, your attention wh0re garbage is so pathetic and so old

there is no point putting you on ignore even as your garbled all caps ignorant sounding trash threads remain visable scream at everyone and pollute this site, commie you were banned several times already get a clue

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

nobody 'feels' you, you are such a tool and need to go away, your attention wh0re garbage is so pathetic and so old

there is no point putting you on ignore even as your garbled all caps ignorant sounding trash threads remain visable scream at everyone and pollute this site, commie you were banned several times already get a clue

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

beginning to c a pattern.. catfish must be rim-me, or doing some down-low stuff together...ur like a dittohead for the mentally challenged and creatively obtuse rim-me.

Stop the street act.  You've been exposed before.  You keep trying the slang and don't know the difference between jambroni and jabroni.

How's the twitter going you twit?   Here's a thought.  Why not get a job instead of having us pay for your lack of education?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not sure of their schedule but they will eventually lose a couple of games.  I am very disallusioned watching the NBA this year since I dislike Miami so much.  I never disliked another team so much.  Even dislike Miami more than I dislike our rival Lakers. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not sure of their schedule but they will eventually lose a couple of games.  I am very disallusioned watching the NBA this year since I dislike Miami so much.  I never disliked another team so much.  Even dislike Miami more than I dislike our rival Lakers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

i hate the Lakers and Heat as well. but you have to respect 15 straight wins. Pat Riley has done a great job down there. It would be sweet revenge to beat them in the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

i hate the Lakers and Heat as well. but you have to respect 15 straight wins. Pat Riley has done a great job down there. It would be sweet revenge to beat them in the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

The main thing Pat Riley did was get Lebron.  Not sure that was his doing as much as Wade and Bosh.  Take Lebron away and they are middle of the pack team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

lets c outta nowhere this catfish moron is created (jan 25).. only has 20 posts, no threads of course like the creatively obtuse jabroni rim-me. he alos only seems to appear on my threads after the mentally plateaued rim-me takes his inevitable cheap shot. dude, noone's buying ur act. u and your alter ego dont like me, so what? u dont make a majority. u really are sad. ur forcing me towards that ignore button pally.

Said the tool who created his account Jan 20.  You can't make this up.  5 days earlier.  LOL.  How's the twitter goin, twit?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Larry bird NEVER won 15 straight. magic did however. love me some bird but another reason y magic and now LJ are BETTER!

Yao Ming won 22 straight.  So, he was better than Bird by this logic.  You are as dumb as the OP.  Oh, you are the same dude ... I forgot.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.