HEAT's getting dirty with it and channeling their INNER WADE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

HEAT's getting dirty with it and channeling their INNER WADE?

i turned a basketball game last night and a hockey fight broke out. jeez, pittman just wwe'd young lance. i'm sure he won the $1000 bounty. haslem POPPING hansvrough right in the face as clear retaliation. just a brutal game. unfortunately I don't see the PACEsies being able to fight back even if miami lose 3 of their big men. They are TOAST. Good luck bringing that weak sauce to BAWSTON heatles. Our dogs bite back!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: HEAT's getting dirty with it and channeling their INNER WADE?

Right - or has the NBA just gotten soft? Remember when McHale clothelined Rambis? This kind of stuff used to happen all the time....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: HEAT's getting dirty with it and channeling their INNER WADE?:
    Right - or has the NBA just gotten soft? Remember when McHale clothelined Rambis? This kind of stuff used to happen all the time....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    so did slavery, wife-beating and concussions. wasn't it clear there was a bounty involved. surprised they didnt get a bigger suspension and penalty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

go away you add nothing and jinx the team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

The biggest tell in that game about the difference between the character of the Heat and real basketball players, Hansborough jumped right back up even though his head wasn't clear while Wade, on the play before, stayed down for a good 10 to 15 seconds pretending to be hurt.  That's the Miami Heat, that's who they are. Coddled little boys who don't know how to act like men.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

In Response to Re: HEAT's getting dirty with it and channeling their INNER WADE?:
      The biggest tell in that game about the difference between the character of the Heat and real basketball players, Hansborough jumped right back up even though his head wasn't clear while Wade, on the play before, stayed down for a good 10 to 15 seconds pretending to be hurt.  That's the Miami Heat, that's who they are. Coddled little boys who don't know how to act like men.  
    Posted by passfirst

not all of them. but I agree, that D.Wade's, with all his strength and all, to lay down there and provide the drama effect he wanted, is simply pathetic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to HEAT's getting dirty with it and channeling their INNER WADE?:
    i turned a basketball game last night and a hockey fight broke out. jeez, pittman just wwe'd young lance. i'm sure he won the $1000 bounty. haslem POPPING hansvrough right in the face as clear retaliation. just a brutal game. unfortunately I don't see the PACEsies being able to fight back even if miami lose 3 of their big men. They are TOAST. Good luck bringing that weak sauce to BAWSTON heatles. Our dogs bite back!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

Good luck with Philly first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by passfirst

what do you say when the boys beat the men? just curious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: HEAT's getting dirty with it and channeling their INNER WADE? : what do you say when the boys beat the men? just curious.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES

"gosh darn it!"

Sections
Shortcuts