Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Hedley aka IS acgreen proclaims Lakers already have #17!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Hedley aka IS acgreen proclaims Lakers already have #17!

In Response to Re: New York Ready? : Glad to see you call both spetics fans and LAKERS fans idiots!  Good for you.  Actually, West and Magic would be mortified at you.  I took the name of the classiest, most unassuming LAKER that I could - AC Green.  He was an unheralded and likeable player.  He flew under the radar, and had no ego.  That was very good on a team like ours, with Magic, Kareem and Worthy.  AC did all the dirty work, played D and rebounded.  He was one of Coach Riley's favorites. Shouldn't you be IN school?  You may be the first LAKERS fan I actually put on ignore! We don't need "fans" like you to win #18!
    Posted by isACGreen

Wow hedley, welcome to the Laker Nation kid!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

Re: Hedley aka IS acgreen proclaims Lakers already have #17!

In Response to Hedley aka IS acgreen proclaims Lakers already have #17!:
    In Response to Re: New York Ready? : Glad to see you call both spetics fans and LAKERS fans idiots!  Good for you.  Actually, West and Magic would be mortified at you.  I took the name of the classiest, most unassuming LAKER that I could - AC Green.  He was an unheralded and likeable player.  He flew under the radar, and had no ego.  That was very good on a team like ours, with Magic, Kareem and Worthy.  AC did all the dirty work, played D and rebounded.  He was one of Coach Riley's favorites. Shouldn't you be IN school?  You may be the first LAKERS fan I actually put on ignore! We don't need "fans" like you to win #17! Posted by isACGreen Wow hedley, welcome to the Laker Nation kid!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

as I told you, I have a new computer and my finger slipped.  You see I also spelled a couple of words wrong.    I fixed it in my original post - it was a slip - I don't really like my new laptop, and wish I  had my old mouse back!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Facts are facts.

The LA Lakers have only 11 championships.

The Minneapolis Lakers have 5 championships.

The Boston Celtics have 17 championships.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

The Lakers will have banner #17 in June.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Sections
Shortcuts