Hedley's all-time all -gunner team.............no Celtics or lakers on it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hedley's all-time all -gunner team.............no Celtics or lakers on it!

Bored on summer break, and with the season so far away, time for a little diversion.  This is my all-time gunner team, and the teams they gunned for.  If I missed anyone, they may be coming on a later list.  Here goes:

At PG -   Slick Watts - Seattle Supersonics - played with DJ
    At SG -  Michael Ray Richardson (and the cocaine express) - New Jersey Nets
    AT SF - Dominique Wilkins - Atlanta Hawks - the Human Highlight Film
    AT PF - Elvin Hayes - Washington Bullets - absolutely killed the Celtics one year
    AT C -  Bob McAdoo - Buffalo Braves - he was Durant before Durant was Durant

Coming next - players who would have made the list, if they had longer careers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Re: Hedley's all-time all -gunner team.............no Celtics or lakers on it!

Haha nice list..... Sooooo many gunners over the years

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Great list.  I'm guessing you've got Bird on the upcoming list of players whose careers fell short?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Hedley's all-time all -gunner team.............no Celtics or lakers on it!:
    [QUOTE]Great list.  I'm guessing you've got Bird on the upcoming list of players whose careers fell short?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

No Celtics or lakers make this list because their teams win!  I'm thinking more of non-HOF players  ( NBA, not college) who were still gunners, but had injuries.\\
    Stay tuned

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Hedley's all-time all -gunner team.............no Celtics or lakers on it!:
    [QUOTE]I am not sure what you mean by a gunner. If you mean a chucker or a guy with no conscience on the court, World B. Free would have to be at the top of the list.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

SHHH.  He's on my next list!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

Tom Heinsohn ( Celtics of the 50's- 60's) is probably the biggest "gunner" of all time.

seems

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Mcadoo was a gunner but man he was good when he was with Buffalo.

I remember watching the Celtics play Buffalo one year in the playoffs  and he was insanely good against us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE] Tom Heinsohn ( Celtics of the 50's- 60's) is probably the biggest "gunner" of all time.    seems
    Posted by SeemsToMe[/QUOTE]

No Celtics allowed on this team....:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Mcadoo was a gunner but man he was good when he was with Buffalo. I remember watching the Celtics play Buffalo one year in the playoffs  and he was insanely good against us.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Ernie D,  Randy Smith, McAdoo, Gar Heard and Jim McMillan - a very good team that is now the Clips!!

Sections
Shortcuts