hello Kevin....Danny here......I have a solution for you!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: hello Kevin....Danny here......I have a solution for you!

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

In response to kdp59's comment:

yuck

you really want Bargnani, Felton and Asik?

we can get young talent for Rondo, like two picks, like what Philly got for Jrue Holiday. But you'd prefer bad contracts for supplemental players at best?

we have 6 picks in the next three years..how many draft picks you need?

you can't have all rookies!

Asik is a solid NBA  Center with two years left on his deal

Bargnani has an early termination after next year, if he doesn't work out.

felton is a solid PG with contract less than Lee or Terry's was.

you might have to change your handle here though!

Hahahaha

mark my words

I will never change my handle

Rondo will never wear a color other than Green

Rondo is finals MVP of the Banner 18

Mark

my

words

I am not the biggest Rondo fan, but the trashing of him on here is just stupid. Why, when all of the people in the "know" refer to him as one of the best point guards in the league, do the Celtic fans on here just lamb-baste him daily? Magic even refers to him as the best in the league!! Do the Celtic fans on here just know more about basketball then the experts do? I dont think so. LOL! Quit thinking with your heart and think with your mind! Yes he has flaws, so do every player in the NBA! Not every team can have one of the best 6 to 10 best players in the league. ANd I believe Rondo is JUST outside that range. He is a selfless player, his jump shot improved greatly last year, and as he ages he will mature. I do believe the best thing for him and the Celtics was getting a new coach. Even Larry Legend says after 3 years, the players just tune the coach out. A new voice in Rondo's head will do wonders for his maturity. This layoff with his injury will also help him to see what to do differently. There is no reason to rebuild when we do have talent like Rondo, Green, Bradle, Sullinger, and 2 - 7 footers from the draft! With 4 extra picks via the various trades plus our own, we are in a good place! Better than when we were at the end with Bird, McHale, and Parish!

Manny being Manny is what Rondo being Rondo , yes all the talent but you start to wear thin with fans, ownership, team mates ...Maybe Rondo is seeing one of those Dominican doctors?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

In response to kdp59's comment:

yuck

you really want Bargnani, Felton and Asik?

we can get young talent for Rondo, like two picks, like what Philly got for Jrue Holiday. But you'd prefer bad contracts for supplemental players at best?

we have 6 picks in the next three years..how many draft picks you need?

you can't have all rookies!

Asik is a solid NBA  Center with two years left on his deal

Bargnani has an early termination after next year, if he doesn't work out.

felton is a solid PG with contract less than Lee or Terry's was.

you might have to change your handle here though!

Hahahaha

mark my words

I will never change my handle

Rondo will never wear a color other than Green

Rondo is finals MVP of the Banner 18

Mark

my

words

I am not the biggest Rondo fan, but the trashing of him on here is just stupid. Why, when all of the people in the "know" refer to him as one of the best point guards in the league, do the Celtic fans on here just lamb-baste him daily? Magic even refers to him as the best in the league!! Do the Celtic fans on here just know more about basketball then the experts do? I dont think so. LOL! Quit thinking with your heart and think with your mind! Yes he has flaws, so do every player in the NBA! Not every team can have one of the best 6 to 10 best players in the league. ANd I believe Rondo is JUST outside that range. He is a selfless player, his jump shot improved greatly last year, and as he ages he will mature. I do believe the best thing for him and the Celtics was getting a new coach. Even Larry Legend says after 3 years, the players just tune the coach out. A new voice in Rondo's head will do wonders for his maturity. This layoff with his injury will also help him to see what to do differently. There is no reason to rebuild when we do have talent like Rondo, Green, Bradle, Sullinger, and 2 - 7 footers from the draft! With 4 extra picks via the various trades plus our own, we are in a good place! Better than when we were at the end with Bird, McHale, and Parish!

Manny being Manny is what Rondo being Rondo , yes all the talent but you start to wear thin with fans, ownership, team mates ...Maybe Rondo is seeing one of those Dominican doctors?

Does everyone remember when we drafted Paul Pierce? How was his maturity in his first 6 to 8 years? Horrible! After that playoff loss to Indiana, he came up with a fake injury and made a fool of himself in the press conference Remember him telling Jackie Mac that he was the classic example of a great player on a bad team? When Jim OBrien got onto him for arguing a call instead of getting back on D, and Paul told him he wasnt the star and that he should learn how to coach! Paul needed to mature and Rondo does too! We gave Paul that chance and it looks as if Danny will also give Rondo the same chance!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

"dial tone"

[/QUOTE]

epic

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Absurd !

Terrible deal for the Celtics

Trading Rondo for spare parts ?

Thumbs down.

If Rondo goes, the Celtics have to get back a marquee talent.

We need to see Rondo lead this group of players for at least 20 games before any intelligent decision can be made on the future direction of the Celtics. Can we at least see Rondo come back and sit in the Captain's Chair ? Let's see him be the #1 guy.....Rondo may be exile on Main St right now, but I can't wait to see him play with this group of young talent. Tap the breaks on any absurd Rondo trades......