HERE COMES DMC!!!! I'm first!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

HERE COMES DMC!!!! I'm first!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1473320-boston-celtics-reportedly-close-to-trading-for-kings-demarcus-cousins

Oh how the Laker Trolls will dread the day!!! Gett'r done!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: HERE COMES DMC!!!! I'm first!

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hope this gets done tonight.

[/QUOTE]

Yo P, nothing like an overnight rebuild for another 10-year run!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/288141188505153536

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

As posted above:   Sam Amick -  DeMarcus Cousins is not going to the Celtics. Teams continue to be told that he's not available. That is all. 9:33pm - 6 Jan 13

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

As posted above:   Sam Amick -  DeMarcus Cousins is not going to the Celtics. Teams continue to be told that he's not available. That is all. 9:33pm - 6 Jan 13

Watch.....Sam Amick ain't my end all. Keep looking and you will find many sources confirming activity. Don't hate!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watch.....Sam Amick ain't my end all. Keep looking and you will find may sources confirming activity. Don't hate!!!

[/QUOTE]

sam amick is the best source out of all these fakes we been reading...i'm not going to look for more fakes..that would be stupid....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watch.....Sam Amick ain't my end all. Keep looking and you will find many sources confirming activity. Don't hate!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm! You somehow interpret the posting of a twitter message as hate! Amick is a respectable source! I am not saying he is right, but Amick does have a decent track record! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.  A lot of smoke on this subject today from different sources,  we shall see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.  A lot of smoke on this subject today from different sources,  we shall see.

[/QUOTE]

I am hoping for fire as well:

BLOG POSTS Source: Celtics May Be Closing In On Trade For DeMarcus Cousins

Posted by Gethin Coolbaugh on January 6, 2013 at 9:30pmComments Likes

The Boston Celtics may be nearing a deal to acquire Sacramento Kings star center DeMarcus Cousins, according to a source of NBAonNBC.com's Patrick Gilroy.

Boston became more aggressive on Sunday in its pursuit of Cousins -- who has been rumored to be on the trading block despite public denial by the Kings' organization -- and while Celtics general manager Danny Ainge would like to make a move sooner rather than later, he is hesitant about trading heralded third-year guard Avery…

Continue Dealer Danny

Posted by Patrick Gilroy on January 6, 2013 at 9:18pmComments Likes

Wow Celtics fans are a rabid bunch!  That is why we love you so much....To be very clear, we as a website are not predicting or promising an imminent trade.  We have however confirmed previous speculation from well known and trusted sources. The Celtics have been busy and have targeted Cousins.  Our only "new news" is that the potential holdup is Bradley's availablity vs. Lee's availability.  Stay tuned for the latest

Celtics Release Kris Joseph, Jarvis Varnado: Big Trade Coming?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Here is the source, or one of the original sources:

http://www.nbaonnbc.com/profile/PatrickGilroy?xg_source=activity

Patrick Gilroy's Page LATEST ACTIVITY Patrick Gilroy posted a status "Celtics and Knicks tomorrow. Have the green REALLY turned the corner? Are the Knicks for real? What do you think?" 1 hour ago 0 Comments Likes Patrick Gilroy posted a status "@NBAonNBCBoston simply passing along same info heard and reported by others A.Sherrod included that Celtics have targeted Cousins." 3 hours ago 0 Comments Likes Patrick Gilroy posted a blog post Dealer Danny Wow Celtics fans are a rabid bunch!  That is why we love you so much....To be very clear, we as a website are not predicting or promising an imminent trade.  We have however confirmed previous speculation from well known and trusted sources. The Celtics have been busy and have targeted Cousins.  Our only "new news" is that the potential holdup is Bradley's availablity vs. Lee's availability.  Stay tuned for the latest See More 3 hours ago 0 Comments Likes Patrick Gilroy posted a status "Celtics trying to trade Lee, teams demanding Bradley....ainge conflicted" 4 hours ago 0 Comments Likes Patrick Gilroy posted a status "Sources close to nbaonnbc.com confirm that Danny Ainge is working to complete a deal to bring Cousins to Boston, tonight." 4 hours ago 0 Comments Likes Patrick Gilroy posted a status "Sources say Danny Ainge dangling Green, Terry, Sullinger and Lee in an effort to land Cousins and Garcia" 4 hours ago 0 Comments Likes Patrick Gilroy posted a status "Celtics are up to something, released kris Joseph and Vernado" 4 hours ago 0 Comments Likes Patrick Gilroy posted a status "Welcome to the show Danielle and Krystal from www.BostonYPA.com!" 17 hours ago 0 Comments Likes  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Don't give up AB..Danny boy..stick to your guns!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

DMC to Boston its OVER!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't give up AB..Danny boy..stick to your guns!!!

[/QUOTE]

Ortiz - any news coming out of Sac-town? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

same chatter, but team is keeping a tight lid on it..for obvious reasons...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

If they can get it done without giving up AB, live is magnificent.  However, if they have to give up AB, and it hurts to say but, got to do it.  They can possibly sign AB as a free agent in a year or two if he'd wants to come back.

Stud point guards and stud bigs are the scarcest comodities, got to do it, got to do it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Bass and AB any, yes; but no Sully.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tommy it's more than an Internet rumor, too many credible reporters have weighed in. That said I think Sully and Bradley is too much for Cousins, he's too much of a risk. However one of those two guys would have to be included. My guess is Sacramento holds out for both of them and waits for other offers (sigh). 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Too much of a head case and huge risk for the Celtics.

No thank you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No thank you.

[/QUOTE]

That's the kind of stuff they said about Luce...oui?...takes some nights off; doesn't try hard every play (shift), etc...hey, stars are different; Cousins is a big time playa!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bruinsGENIUS's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No thank you.

[/QUOTE]

That's the kind of stuff they said about Luce...oui?...takes some nights off; doesn't try hard every play (shift), etc...hey, stars are different; Cousins is a big time playa!

[/QUOTE]

He is a young punk who nobody respects...DA will take a flyer on him...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

If by some wierd way DA does this, there has to be a lot more coming back...we have roster spots open...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

One has to take a flyer on Cousins, he is amazingly talented and he is cheap.

I would hope we hang on to Bradley.  A starting line up of Cousins, KG, Pierce, Rondo and Bradley would be one of the best in the NBA.

Of course the bench could possibly be decimated.

Sections
Shortcuts