HERE COMES DMC!!!! I'm first!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: HERE COMES DMC!!!! I'm first!

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

One has to take a flyer on Cousins, he is amazingly talented and he is cheap.

I would hope we hang on to Bradley.  A starting line up of Cousins, KG, Pierce, Rondo and Bradley would be one of the best in the NBA.

Of course the bench could possibly be decimated.

bench? what bench? lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

I would hope we hang on to Bradley.  A starting line up of Cousins, KG, Pierce, Rondo and Bradley would be one of the best in the NBA.

Truth.

bench? what bench? lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Agree with you though, it would be great if we could get cousins and somehow hold on to bradley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Agree with you though, it would be great if we could get cousins and somehow hold on to bradley.

We all want to keep AB and Sully, BUT you gotta give something to get something and Sac won't likely budge unless they get both. I CAN'T BLAME THEM! If we can get DMC and Evans back, the rest of the names thrown in from the C's are essentially non-factors. Green, Bass,  C-Lee, Terry, etc., are not deal breakers. Come on people! Now is not the time to get sentimental.....DMC is a 10-year foundation to a championship team. His attitude? Have you ever been to Sac-town? He is buried in a terrible market with no glamour. He played at Kentucky on top of the National scene. He comes to Beantown and becomes the next "BIG THING!"  DMC-MVP!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Boston is a glamourous city? Hmmm..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

....what is, "I'm first" ?  first of what ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

He said the market had glamor, not the city.

The Celtics play numerous games on national TV. Everyone that follows the NBA knows about the Celtics.

The same cannot be said for the Kings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

~~~~~~~~~to get a quality one, has to sacrifice quality player too ... things will get sour soon

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Bradley is key here imo, if Ainge doesn't want to deal him Cousins won't be a Celtic. Tough call to make, but he's the GM for a reason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

Bradley is key here imo, if Ainge doesn't want to deal him Cousins won't be a Celtic. Tough call to make, but he's the GM for a reason.

Cousins needs to had for players we can sacrifice.  Bradley based on his three games is not someone we can sacrifice.  Cousins is not a slam dunk.  His behavior is a wild card.  We can give up Sullinger but not Bradley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I'm not saying I'd do it but the Kings will insist Bradley is included. They won't be satisfied with Lee. DMC is young potential superstar, like it or not they'll probably stand pat on this one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The Kennedy's, Harvard, Patriots, Red Sox, 17-time Champ Celtics, hockey royalty in the Bruins, Paul Revere, Steven Tyler and all of the Rock bands, Tom and Giselle!!!! should I continue? What don't you get????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Not for Avery. i like Cousins, but he comes with ALOOOOT of baggage and question. AB is a young stud with a good head on his shoulders that hustles to win for us every night. I consider parting with Sully (even tho i dont want to) but idk if i can get rid of Bradley.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

And remember, Rajon Rondo was insisted to be included in the Kevin Garnett trade years ago, Danny stuck to his beliefs, and a deal was done. Lets hope Courtney Lee can be the King's Sebastian Telfair.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

Not for Avery. i like Cousins, but he comes with ALOOOOT of baggage and question. AB is a young stud with a good head on his shoulders that hustles to win for us every night. I consider parting with Sully (even tho i dont want to) but idk if i can get rid of Bradley.

Exactly. I think keeping AB and sending Sully if we can get Cousins without killing our bench is the consensus opinion that DA has to have as well.  

Cousins is going to get advice from KG and Doc, you can't get better grounded advice.  Rondo is a UK guy, Cousins would have to be completely self-destructive in this environment.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Cousins will NOT BE CHEAP.  Dallas is after him too and I wouldn't be surprised if Utah puts an attractive offer on the table with Sacto.  It will take a Sully or Bradley + Green + Melo + ? (pick)

Would be a competitive starting 5, but Bradley hasn't demonstrated that he can be a reliable shooter from the outside and at least one of our guards needs to be a be counted on as a legit outside threat (and its not Rondo).  I would love to see Bradley play more point. 

Bradley PG and Evens SG would be more dynamic than Rondo and Bradley IMO.  but unfortuneately, looks like Rondo is here to stay...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Cousins will NOT BE CHEAP.  Dallas is after him too and I wouldn't be surprised if Utah puts an attractive offer on the table with Sacto.  It will take a Sully or Bradley + Green + Melo + ? (pick)

Would be a competitive starting 5, but Bradley hasn't demonstrated that he can be a reliable shooter from the outside and at least one of our guards needs to be a be counted on as a legit outside threat (and its not Rondo).  I would love to see Bradley play more point. 

Bradley PG and Evens SG would be more dynamic than Rondo and Bradley IMO.  but unfortuneately, looks like Rondo is here to stay...

A- thats why danny has to get this deal done ASAP, b4 all the other teams start upping offers.

B - Dont take this 2 game sample of Bradleys offense as his best. Remember the guy is coming back from double shoulder surgery, which left him unable to shoot for MONTHS. It takes some time to get that motion back, the muscle memory. Last year he showed everyone he has a jumpshot. Especially that corner 3, he really started hitting with consistency once he developed his confidence.

C - its well known that the Celtics started Avery Bradley at point, and it was a disaster. he is NOT a pointguard, hes an undersized 2. Much MUCH more effective off the ball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

And remember, Rajon Rondo was insisted to be included in the Kevin Garnett trade years ago, Danny stuck to his beliefs, and a deal was done. Lets hope Courtney Lee can be the King's Sebastian Telfair.

Bingo!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

You want to be first in line for the concert???? The only DMC that boston will see is Run DMC...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXzWlPL_TKw

Hey "DOC" Hollywood, did you hear? Superman and Pau got boo-boos. Maybe you can help? Nevermind, you're a proctologist, right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

I change my mind.

Send out Bradley and gettrrrr doneeee!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

The Kennedy's, Harvard, Patriots, Red Sox, 17-time Champ Celtics, hockey royalty in the Bruins, Paul Revere, Steven Tyler and all of the Rock bands, Tom and Giselle!!!! should I continue? What don't you get????

Come on man, Boston is a great sporing town but def blue-collar. Nothing glamorous about it. And Aerosmith stinks, sorry. Tom is so glamorous he makes commercials for mens shoes. Yah OK.....;-)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Come on man, Boston is a great sporing town but def blue-collar. Nothing glamorous about it. And Aerosmith stinks, sorry. Tom is so glamorous he makes commercials for mens shoes. Yah OK.....;-)

Dude, Beantown is one of the hubs of higher education and Amercian history. Yes "blue collar", but it the same way that London is a Blue Collar town. I've lived all over the world during my 50-plus years and can say first hand, Boston Vs. Sactown.....Boston is Paris. I was born at the old Clesea Naval Hospital and still proudly call Boston my home. THANKS for your opinion.........I trust mine more.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Dude, Beantown is one of the hubs of higher education and Amercian history. Yes "blue collar", but it the same way that London is a Blue Collar town. I've lived all over the world during my 50-plus years and can say first hand, Boston Vs. Sactown.....Boston is Paris. I was born at the old Clesea Naval Hospital and still proudly call Boston my home. THANKS for your opinion.........I trust mine more.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts