Here is a 3 team trade that works well for everyone

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Here is a 3 team trade that works well for everyone

I dont understand why the Hornets would want Green and Baby when they could have Buynum or Gasol? Or Curry?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Here is a 3 team trade that works well for everyone:
    [QUOTE]I dont understand why the Hornets would want Green and Baby when they could have Buynum or Gasol? Or Curry?
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

We need a third team involved, like Rame is suggesting.

I am suggesting that we "Godfather" them, and say we will take their worst contract - Okafor in the deal.  IF we can get DH next year (I predict he stays in ORL, BTW, always have), we can waive Okafor......if not, while limited offensively, he is signed for a few more years and is a good defender, who would be better under Doc!!  (sounds like Perk!)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo has had his brand severely damaged since the Perk trade.  Curry is not a real point guard and he is too small to be a real SG.   Rondo in the right situation can be a real asset. Imagine Rondo going to Lakers, what would they be willing to give up  that would have  equal value.  He would be a star there as he was on the Celtics.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here is a 3 team trade that works well for everyone : Bynum or Gasol would be great if the Hornets still had CP3. Without a great PG Bynum or Gasol would not be used at their full potential. The Celts are offering Rondo, Jeff Green, and draft picks. Maybe the Hornets think Curry is a better PG than Rondo.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about trading Bynum and Gasol.  New Orleans would then need a point guard.  Curry is a good point guard, but probably not better than Rondo. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Same 3 teams... new faces:

Clippers get:

Chris Paul
    Jeff Green
    Jermaine O'Neal

Celtics get:

Chris Kaman
    Trevor Ariza

Hornets get:

Eric Gordan
    Avery Bradley
    Al-Farouq Aminu

Future Clippers 1st rd pick

We keep Rondo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Same 3 teams... new faces: Clippers get: Chris Paul Jeff Green Jermaine O'Neal Celtics get: Chris Kaman Trevor Ariza Hornets get: Eric Gordan Avery Bradley Al-Farouq Aminu Future Clippers 1st rd pick We keep Rondo
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Good, but they have said they don't want to trade Gordon!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here is a 3 team trade that works well for everyone : Good, but they have said they don't want to trade Gordon!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's true now that I read Adrian's most recent

Well maybe we can swing it w/o giving up Green if we can trade Rondo for players New Orleans wants from a 3rd team (and/or more picks) and include our 2 picks in '12 and Avery.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.