Here we go again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Here we go again!

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214078/Celtics_May_Look_To_Trade_Out_Of_First_Round

UGH!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Here we go again!

In Response to Re: Here we go again!:
    [QUOTE]I said it once and I'll say it again DANNY AINGE IS AN IDIOT!!!!!! People here critisize me because I and everyone on this board knows we need to fire this IDIOTS ARSS if we want to get better soon and not have to wait another 23 years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr83UrbZb1Y
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Sorry Rico, oops, I mean koberulz, oops, I mean kobeismrnba, but that won't happen.  I do see something drastic................he is a gambler!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Ainge it telling it like most think and it is apparent that Doc does not like young players, so Danny is looking for a way to bring an experienced player into the fold , but you can never trust just what the crafty Danny Ainge has on his mind, he may just be playing chess.  Ainge is an excellent GM and Doc is an excellent coach that needs a very good assistant coach or two, and veteran players, unless he trades all the old dogs.  Green , the number 1 choice, and the $$ gained from Kristic playing in Russia, might just add up to a lot, but it will be a season or two before we know for sure. Money saved by not having to pay a first round choice this year might just be what we need to keep D. West who will be worth a lot to next years team.  Ainge will do his best to get the best deal possible for the Celts, even though, he has limited resourses at hand.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Ainge it telling it like most think and it is apparent that Doc does not like young players, so Danny is looking for a way to bring an experienced player into the fold , but you can never trust just what the crafty Danny Ainge has on his mind, he may just be playing chess.  Ainge is an excellent GM and Doc is an excellent coach that needs a very good assistant coach or two, and veteran players, unless he trades all the old dogs.  Green , the number 1 choice, and the $$ gained from Kristic playing in Russia, might just add up to a lot, but it will be a season or two before we know for sure. Money saved by not having to pay a first round choice this year might just be what we need to keep D. West who will be worth a lot to next years team.  Ainge will do his best to get the best deal possible for the Celts, even though, he has limited resourses at hand.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

True, he does draft well in the second round.  I hope he can get a couple of high ones, or a vet.  I still like Vucecic and Benson - but as bench players.  We don't "save" any money on Krstic, we are still over the cap, but we have some pieces to trade - some expiring contracts, and now a first round pick - sounds like he is up to something!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Mr WRONG take your prozac, Prozac Boy...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you keeping it real Rico. The only celtic fan I have any repect for, it's a shame the other trolls can't be more like yourself!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here we go again! : Glad to see you keeping it real Rico. The only celtic fan I have any repect for, it's a shame the other trolls can't be more like yourself!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Can't decide between you and Rico which one is 15 and which one is the true Lakers fan - but you are probably the former!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

For every Gabe Pruitt Danny chose (SECOND round, btw), he chose a Ryan Gomes, Big Baby, Leon Powe, Luke Harangody or Semih Erden!
    Jury still out on Bradley - but certainly better than Ebanks and Caracter!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Here we go again! : Sorry Rico, oops, I mean koberulz, oops, I mean kobeismrnba, but that won't happen.  I do see something drastic................he is a gambler!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

You forgot kyceltic and pud.

Sections
Shortcuts