Here we go again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Here we go again

Sometimes I hate it when I'm right!!  Props to Fierce, too for calling this:

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2012/02/oneal_misses_pr.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Here we go again

Red,
    To understand that lottery tickets are in order for the game that JON goes down for the season is a surprise to very few here.  This guy will never be a factor in any game for more than 10 to 15 minutes.  Please Danny move him before he goes down and out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go again:
    Red, To understand that lottery tickets are in order for the game that JON goes down for the season is a surprise to very few here.  This guy will never be a factor in any game for more than 10 to 15 minutes.  Please Danny move him before he goes down and out.
    Posted by concord27

So, you agree we should get whatever we can for him?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go again:
    Rondo and JO will total almost 17m. We all know there are teams out there who want to shed the contract of their All-Star big man. Ha Ha 
    Posted by Fiercest34

I'm just thinking Blatche for JON

Sections
Shortcuts