Here we go again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Here we go again

Sometimes I hate it when I'm right!!  Props to Fierce, too for calling this:

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2012/02/oneal_misses_pr.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Here we go again

Red,
    To understand that lottery tickets are in order for the game that JON goes down for the season is a surprise to very few here.  This guy will never be a factor in any game for more than 10 to 15 minutes.  Please Danny move him before he goes down and out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go again:
    [QUOTE]Red, To understand that lottery tickets are in order for the game that JON goes down for the season is a surprise to very few here.  This guy will never be a factor in any game for more than 10 to 15 minutes.  Please Danny move him before he goes down and out.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

So, you agree we should get whatever we can for him?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Here we go again:
    [QUOTE]Rondo and JO will total almost 17m. We all know there are teams out there who want to shed the contract of their All-Star big man. Ha Ha 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I'm just thinking Blatche for JON

Sections
Shortcuts