HERE WE GO: GAME TIME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME

Ok bench is in, lets hope they can hold the lead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Ya was just going to point out his 5 rebounds are all OFF

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Rondo with another terrible turn over. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiotNrrrd. Show RiotNrrrd's posts

I'm a Swampscott native but have lived here in LA for over 3 decades now.  A year ago I was at this game, but this year I'm at home as tickets were going for stupid money ($100+).  Amazing what a difference a year (and Blake Griffin) makes.

I am chuckling every time I hear the Clippers' announcer mention "Bledsoe".  lol

Glad to see the Cs make a comeback in the 3rd to take the lead.  The new guys don't look so hot so far and the 2nd unit's ineffective.  Chemistry of the team has definitely been impacted for the worse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

West hits a 3.  That's nice to see

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Gah Rondo with another turn over!!!!!   Rondo is averaging 4 turnovers per game, which is putrid for a PG.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiotNrrrd. Show RiotNrrrd's posts

74-68 after 3.  Let's hold the lead boys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoomSelectah. Show BoomSelectah's posts

I hate Bill Walton. Boston does not embrace him...this guy has lost his Cali mind and is annoying *uck  C'mon Tommy, hit the road so we can hear the broadcast through the green-tinted glasses.  The chemistry between Mike and him is painful....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

34 point 3rd qtr.  Not too shabby.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, Walton has no governor - everything is way over the top good or massively horrible.

Good quarter.  Krstic and Ray are the only ones who looked good in the first half but everyone (minus a few dumb passes by Rondo) looked good in that quarter.  Let's see if they can bring it home with that same fire in the 4th period.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Kaman just back Kristic all the way to the hoop and scored, that would have not happen with Perk. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME:
    [QUOTE]Kaman just back Kristic all the way to the hoop and scored, that would have not happen with Perk. 
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

Maybe so, but Perk wouldn't have six offensive boards either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

[QUOTE]Kaman just back Kristic all the way to the hoop and scored, that would have not happen with Perk. 

Niether would the 6 off rebounds...perk is better defesnive player...thats not a question

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, we lose that with Perk.  Of course, Krstic has more offensive fouls and jumpers than Perk has in 3 games.   Lost something, gained something.  Only time will tell if its a good or bad trade.  So far, I like the trade and I think the time it hurts us will only be when we play big teams.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME : Maybe so, but Perk wouldn't have six offensive boards either.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I will holdof judgement on his offensive rebound skills until he does that on a regular basis.  Alot of the offensive boards came right to him tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

280 lbs in the paint no more.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Delonte looks really good.  Glad to have him back and in rhythm.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

I am starting to think West might be a huge boost for us...played decent last game and his offensive ability is showing in this game...hopefully he can keep it up and only get better

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

[QUOTE]Delonte looks really good.  Glad to have him back and in rhythm.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

He is spreading the court with his shooting and the offense looks good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME : I will holdof judgement on his offensive rebound skills until he does that on a regular basis.  Alot of the offensive boards came right to him tonight.

That's fair.....but you can't complain that Perk wouldn't have let someone post up and not also complement what Krstic has done well.

I loved Perk for his D and rebounding, but I hated how he made us play 3 on 5 when we were on Offense.   We have to be balanced in whether losing him is hurting us or not.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

This team is clicking right now, but we have to keep in mind that it's the Clippers.  Still, I'm liking what I'm seeing for a team that has to find a new chemistry.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiotNrrrd. Show RiotNrrrd's posts

Delonte shooting 3s inspires more confidence than Nate did.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

If Kaman can so easily do this, think what will happen with D. Howard. YIKES...Please LET SHAQ BE HEALTHY!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow, they look good right now but you're right....its the Clippers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME : That's fair.....but you can't complain that Perk wouldn't have let someone post up and not also complement what Krstic has done well. I loved Perk for his D and rebounding, but I hated how he made us play 3 on 5 when we were on Offense.   We have to be balanced in whether losing him is hurting us or not.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I have already complimented his offense.  Offense definitely smoother with Krstic.

Sections
Shortcuts