HERE WE GO: GAME TIME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME

In Response to Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME:
    Hey, Ray, why all the hating on Rondo tonight?
    Posted by joel49

I don't hate Rondo, I think he could be the greatest PG in the league when he puts his mind and work in.   But he just does things that make me go "HUH! What the Hell?!"  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I think the Clippers were 9 and 1 in their last 10 home games. They are not easy to beat at home. Delonte, Krstic and Green, bring a lot of offense to the second team, When they get rolling, whoever we're playing won't ever get to relax on defense, and Danny is not done yet!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Gah Rondo with another turn over!!!!!   Rondo is averaging 4 turnovers per game, which is putrid for a PG.
    Posted by rayallen1

That`s a 3 to 1  assist to tunover ratio which is fine .H has been off the last couple gamd , but D  West is taking up the slack.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME : If Kaman can so easily do this, think what will happen with D. Howard. YIKES...Please LET SHAQ BE HEALTHY!!!!!
    Posted by rayallen1

Not 100% sure but I think Kaman played that way against us everytime we played him.  His outside shots he would have made on Perk, and he is so good with both hands I imagine he would have scored some that way also. Kristic played good help defense and shut off the pt guard numerous times around the 3 pt line WITHOUT fouling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: HERE WE GO: GAME TIME : That was not Rondo. That was the Rondo from the Evil Parallel Universe.
    Posted by Kirk6

haha. yes it was

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I loved the Clipper announcers tonight said the Celtics basically traded Nate and Perk for the following-  Jeff Green, Kristic, Ray Allen, Delonte, and the Clips number one pick.  I know it was a round about way, but funny. 

And for Dudder the Clip announcers also said tonight that Rondo was the perfect guard for the Celtics and that he didn't need to score with the players he has. I guess its not sure homers that say that.  Of course what do people that NBA basketball is their jobs know.  Go figure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kristic hit the shot that put us in the lead, a jumper from 18 feet.  I knew when he hit that shot we were going to win.  When is the last time you saw our center hit a jumper out there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Kristic hit the shot that put us in the lead, a jumper from 18 feet.  I knew when he hit that shot we were going to win.  When is the last time you saw our center hit a jumper out there.
    Posted by OneOnOne

.........................................never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

That first half was a getting to know each other moment...awfull.
    But good to see them settle down and play D, and got some offense going
    in the second. Kristic looks way better than Semih ever did..Goes to show Danny know his stuff...Green looked a little lost out there, but something tells me he is going to do some amazing things before the year is over..D West is going to help tremendously. When Schack and JO returns, we are not small at all. Powe and whoever else will help also. In time we should be a younger more athletic team..Also thel Clips look like they will get better..which means our pick wont be so high afterall..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

Well, I am encouraged by this win even if it was the Clippers.  The defense was solid in the second half, and I especially liked Krstic's hustle on the defensive end.  He seems to have fit right in to the C's defensive rotation scheme.  Time will tell, I guess, but who thought it would be Krstic who would be the new guy to shine?
    Posted by joel49

krstic isn't garbage and he is part of the reason this was a good trade. this was basically a 2 for 1 deal as nate did nothing for us. good job danny!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Good game tonight! In Boston and watched the game at Champion bar in the Marriot with Celtics fans! It was the first game with the new additions, only going to get better!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Good game tonight! In Boston and watched the game at Champion bar in the Marriot with Celtics fans! It was the first game with the new additions, only going to get better!
    Posted by CelticFanLA

I was watching The Association" and there is an Irish Pub somewhere in LA that Celtics fans go to. Im going to have to find that place and watch a few games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

PA-POWWWWWW!!!!!!! C's get a big fat smack in the KISSER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celtics should win this game handily, but no, they look like garbage so far!
    Posted by paul0

Says the guy whose team lost to the Cavs!!

Sections
Shortcuts