Hernandez murder charge may have caused C's to clean up image

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Hernandez murder charge may have caused C's to clean up image

What's it gonna take for you to clean up your image?
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

I agree on Williams 100%, Pierce has had a great image here from many years and I will miss seeing him play here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Early reports are Run was burning crosses on Danny's front lawn

After the Mavericks finished off the sweep, Magic Johnson said that the Lakers "embarrassed the organization" and called the fouls on Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum "classless."

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

Just wondering if the Hernandez murder charge caused an alarm to go off at Celtic head quarters. Watching Patriot owner Kraft and head coach Belichick take heat for signing players with known criminal back grounds, maybe C's ownership told Danny to clean up the C's team.

Danny Ainge has brought in known tough guys like Posey, Brown, Perkins and criminals like Telfair and manic depressives like West.

Maybe ownership told Ainge to change the C's image. First get a young well dressed, well educated coach i.e. ...Stevens from Butler. Draft a couple of 4 year college players Iverson and Olynyk with good team images. Get rid of off the wall Garnett and his chest pounding, head smashing, trash talking persona. Get rid of trash talker, bar fighting Pierce. Send wife beater Williams packing.

Watch the C's transform this season, international guys, team players, fewer tattoos, less trash talking, more 4 year college players, good guys.

Maybe the tragic Hernandez situation will have a positive outcome on professional teams. Maybe they won't look the other way on bad off court behavior. Maybe the NBA and our Celtic will return to positive roll models for our kids and maybe we can feel good about our beloved C's again.

It will be fun watching a class act like Brad Stevens coach young, exciting, fast breaking Celtics basketball.

Go C's

Happy 4th

Run

The only reason you would not like Brown is because you are racist. He is a class act and a really great person in the community. Quit being racist you will enjoy life more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Just wondering if the Hernandez murder charge caused an alarm to go off at Celtic head quarters. Watching Patriot owner Kraft and head coach Belichick take heat for signing players with known criminal back grounds, maybe C's ownership told Danny to clean up the C's team.

Danny Ainge has brought in known tough guys like Posey, Brown, Perkins and criminals like Telfair and manic depressives like West.

Maybe ownership told Ainge to change the C's image. First get a young well dressed, well educated coach i.e. ...Stevens from Butler. Draft a couple of 4 year college players Iverson and Olynyk with good team images. Get rid of off the wall Garnett and his chest pounding, head smashing, trash talking persona. Get rid of trash talker, bar fighting Pierce. Send wife beater Williams packing.

Watch the C's transform this season, international guys, team players, fewer tattoos, less trash talking, more 4 year college players, good guys.

Maybe the tragic Hernandez situation will have a positive outcome on professional teams. Maybe they won't look the other way on bad off court behavior. Maybe the NBA and our Celtic will return to positive roll models for our kids and maybe we can feel good about our beloved C's again.

It will be fun watching a class act like Brad Stevens coach young, exciting, fast breaking Celtics basketball.

Go C's

Happy 4th

Run

You realize that Olynyk is a junior right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

kg was a great player (now he's washed up) who did many unecessary (and low class) things throughout his whole career.  there needed to be many more anthony peelers to pop KG in the mug- it seemed KG only wanted to fight with guys who were 6-5 and under other than vanilla gorilla joel pryzbilla who KG mustered an irrational lifelong hatred for....

pierce was mostly a class act on the outside, but we did get a looking glass to the interior of him when he flashed "gang signals" on the court vs. CLE or LAL, can't remember which.

to me, rondo is and has been the biggest punk on the team, not for anything gangsta-ish but his attitude of PURE "me".  paul and kevin just were not worth the money due to them.  and new jersey is not a team that is going to have the talent / $$ to burn to make KG and Pierce 6th and 7th men on the roster that THEY NEED TO BE in order to succeed at their age / injury history / history of over-use by the C's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Yes, I also look back to the good old days with Larry leading the Team, before some horrible trash talkers like KG took over. Oh those memories...not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Go C's

Happy 4th

Run

I wish the moderators would do their job and ban trash posters like yourself. I'm personally sick of your overt and blatant racist hate speech. It needs to end.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Nice try run. 

I was waiting to see how you would rationalize Ainge's draft picks. 

Deeply offensive - that's your style. 

The truth is Ainge has always taken the best player as he sees it, without regard to race...it's hard for you to accept so you come up with this insane idea that Hernandez impacted this. 

Now that all your theories are discredited, you can move on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

And thankfully the moderator has decided to clean its image by deleting your garbage racist posts.