He's going NOWHERE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: He's going NOWHERE

I believe we should keep both Sully and Bradley to build upon, but that what Doc meant, in context, was that [when Sully sets up under the basket,] "he's not going anywhere" -- i.e. you can't push him around.  That's all.  Although I still hope they don't trade.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I believe doc was saying he was difficult to root out of the post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He better be difficult to root out of Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Boston.com:  

“He’s not going anywhere,” remarked Rivers, presumably alluding to trade rumors that have the Celtics including Sullinger in a deal for an impact big man.

Asked about that statement, the Celtics coach said he was referring to Sullinger’s refusal to back away from any challenge. But Rivers added that he hoped Sullinger would stay in Boston for the long run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

if they are to trade either bradley or sully, id rather them trade sully, not that i want either of them gone....but one of them will have to go if the celts are to get a good big man in return.

We cannot trade Sully or Bradley. They are game changers. Did you notice when the 4 game win streak started?

We need to trade Rondo while we can still get some great players in return!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

If Ainge can trade:  Rondo, Wilcox, Terry and Bass (all expendable and Rondo needed to get it done)... he may be able to get 3 high quality players, including a center and a go-to shooter. I think we could transform this team to championship quality immediately and for years to come by keeping the rest including Bradley, Sully, Green, Lee, Melo and of course Pierce and Garnett.   

Thats is turning out to be a more realistic scenario..although lee might also be included instead of Terry..but i do like his defensive mentality...he is solid coming off the bench.Neither is starter material.

as long as we play big D, we are in every game...offense comes and goes..and the D also seems to make the offense more potent.

that's really the story of our struggles...

Sections
Shortcuts