Hey Bias!, you call K.G. today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Hey Bias!, you call K.G. today?

You must have called him and told him what you were telling us earlier.  How is he looking so far?

Good call.  He is playing much better defense.  Amare may be lucky if he is able to get the ball the way K.G is denying him.  Already scored inside

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: Hey Bias!, you call K.G. today?

So what happened to Amare?

It looks like Doc has KG playing straight up against Amare instead of his normal free safety position.  ... I guess he still has it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

muscle spasms? ... must be a new developement. Poor guy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Yeah, not like he was doing anything anyway..  must be all those twisting 360 moves got his back all messed up....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

... breaking new... his spasms are gone again, now that the Knicks are ahead.

I love magic injuries.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

my celtics got lucky i call it how it is. And oh the refs favored c's at the end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Bias, you didnt see this last night huh?

I posted it after the 1st quarter last night.....I guess he really fixed Amare for you...dude left the game and never returned...Now that is laying down the law of intimidation...lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

JayShizzle,

LMAO! I didn't mean to get on KG so hard but I just wanted to see him be more aggressive and stop trying to "defer" to other players to make the plays. (Jackie MacMullen basically said the same thing)

We already have one wallflower in Green we can't afford to have another one in KG. He played well and DOc went to him down the stretch to take advantage of the size over Jeffries. (I was screaming the last 3 mins for that to happen) The Knicks were playing a very small lineup. (Wish KG had taken the charge on Jeffries when BBD played matador defense in the end)

KG came up big on offense and defense and that's what we need him to do...make a play, demand the ball or make a key stop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I say we do that more often whenever the other team goes small

Sections
Shortcuts