In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

Dude, I don't care what you think. I know whats true. If I tell you anything about me, then I get credit for being me? What are gonna do for me? Give me your respect? Shut the hell up. You're a joke........some of you guys are something else.

pretty much what i expected. nice job outta you, pimple nose.

Hey man, this could be kinda fun! Here's a little for ya...Teenager? By what you say here you don't even know who X is. He and I are both 50+ and from South Carolina. Want my autograph now? dope.....

McDaniel is 49.

I loved his game when I was growing up. he was straight up tough.

Guess he is a few months younger than me! Was a strong SOB. P;ayed with an attitude even back then.

He was an animal when he was younger.

Can you imagine him and Tyrone Corbin on the same team??? Nasty.

No doubt.

I played high school pg as well. But if I were on the court with X he would have eaten me alive.

[/QUOTE

He ate everyone alive! He and Ty made it really hard to get to the basket. It was a monster High School team for sure. They also had a couple of others on the same team who spent time in the NBA. Crazy good!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Hey Lets Talk About Rondo

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

"Rondo is good but not great."

Like Isiah? like Price ? like Dumar ?  like Stockton ? like Doc? like Miller like Jordan ?

None in above but maybe anyone in the bottom

John Stark? Hornacek ? Richmond ? Rider ? Majerle? Steve smith?  Rider? Gill ?

None in the bottom....

Rider Majerle Steve Smith Hornacek and gill?  we are talking about pgs che.

It's hard to make a comparison with rondo, he has a different skill set then most guys in the NBA.

My point was just that there is a lot of hyperbole with him.  People love him or hate him.  I don't get why this is. which is why I get involved in all the Rondo discussions I guess.

Because Rondo is Mercurial.  This is how he will be.  He has the ability to outshine everybody and dominate the game.  And then be downright mediocre the next game.  That is why he is easy to love and hate.  If he was consistently mediocre, he will be another ordinary player.

The ability to dominate a game has a lot more value over consistent mediocrity.  Doc loves Rondo.  Why?  I don't know.  But I guess that Doc remembers his first coaching job and playoff series.  The ordinary 8th. place Magic took the top-tier Pistons to the limit because TMac played special for a few games and dominated the proceedings.  Doc has talked about playoff game winners and how they are special.

I hope that the Celts do well without Rondo this year.  I am also OK if Danny trades him.  But there is no denying that Rondo is special and Danny better get appropriate return for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Cs running on adrenaline....they will tail off and be bounced in the 1st round and Danny will be a liar because he said he would not follow in Red's footsteps in keeping the big 3 too long!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Cs running on adrenaline....they will tail off and be bounced in the 1st round and Danny will be a liar because he said he would not follow in Red's footsteps in keeping the big 3 too long!!!!!!

Considering DA tried signing RA and  the other 2 are still on the roster...you might have a point..

Regarding adrenaline... may be contributing somewhat but IM not buying it....

and but of course, they're going to tail off from a 6-0 start post Rondo... you think anyone expecting them to go undefeated the rest of the way? but I understand what you meant ( I think)

The real question is can the C's contend with this team and their aging vets... its worth keeping them this year if they can.... because rebuilding most likely means we are going to stick for a long time to come... so why not enjoy wherever this team can push to??

Just think of the C's since the Bird era of the 80's up to right before the Big 3 got together and youll see what torture rebuilding can be

Sections
Shortcuts