HEY PERK GOOD LUCK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

HEY PERK GOOD LUCK

IM SURE OKC WILL SEE THAT THEY OVERPAID FOR PERKS SERVICES. HE ISNT EXACTLY LIGHTING IT ON FIRE IN THE PLAYOFF.YOU CANNOT HAVE ONLY 3 SCORERS ON THE FLOOR WHEN THE OTHER TWO CANT THROW IT THE OCEAN- RONDO /PERK. THERE WAS WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON GARNETT ,PP AND RAY TO DO HEAVY SCORING NITELY. I AGREE A TRADE WAS NEEDED BUT THINK DANNY BOY SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO GET HARDEN INSTEAD.I WOULD BE ON THE HORN WITH CLIPS BRASS TO GET DEANDRE JORDAN, 1ST ROUNDER THIS YR AND NEXT YRS AND BABY.WE NEED A LEGIT CENTER FOR YEARS TO COME  JORDAN ,RONDO,GREEN NOT A BAD THREE TO START WITH AND THEN SOME FREE AGENTS IN 2012.. YOUR THOUGHTS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: HEY PERK GOOD LUCK

perk plays for OKC genius.... Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: HEY PERK GOOD LUCK:
    [QUOTE]perk plays for OKC genius....
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]
    HAHA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to HEY PERK GOOD LUCK:
    [QUOTE]IM SURE MEMPHIS WILL SEE THAT THEY OVERPAID FOR PERKS SERVICES. HE ISNT EXACTLY LIGHTING IT ON FIRE IN THE PLAYOFF.YOU CANNOT HAVE ONLY 3 SCORERS ON THE FLOOR WHEN THE OTHER TWO CANT THROW IT THE OCEAN- RONDO /PERK. THERE WAS WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON GARNETT ,PP AND RAY TO DO HEAVY SCORING NITELY. I AGREE A TRADE WAS NEEDED BUT THINK DANNY BOY SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO GET HARDEN INSTEAD.I WOULD BE ON THE HORN WITH CLIPS BRASS TO GET DEANDRE JORDAN, 1ST ROUNDER THIS YR AND NEXT YRS AND BABY.WE NEED A LEGIT CENTER FOR YEARS TO COME  JORDAN ,RONDO,GREEN NOT A BAD THREE TO START WITH AND THEN SOME FREE AGENTS IN 2012.. YOUR THOUGHTS
    Posted by TPETTEWAY1[/QUOTE]

Nice post, but Perk does play for OKC as the others mentioned. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Memphis....
    stopped reading right there lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think what he meant was when OKC played Memphis, the net result of Perks play for OKC was an asset to Memphis

Sections
Shortcuts