Hibbert and Stevenson for Rondo and Green

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Hibbert and Stevenson for Rondo and Green

Some smoke that this would be good for both teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Hibbert and Stevenson for Rondo and Green

Smart, Bradley, and Stephenson would be a tough defensive bunch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

The question is are you willing to spend 9-10m per year on Stephenson after signing AB for 8m per year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

The question is rather why doesn't everyone stop proposing asinine trade scenarios that are never, ever going to happen?!

It's not entertaining it's freakin' frackin' laughable. If you are that bored, get a hobby.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

The question is rather why doesn't everyone stop proposing asinine trade scenarios that are never, ever going to happen?!

It's not entertaining it's freakin' frackin' laughable. If you are that bored, get a hobby.

HAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

I'd hate that trade.  Make it rondo and wallace and we can talk...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I keep saying why would a team like the Pacers be willing to trade Hibbert. He should be essential to their team and its playoff hopes.  He isn't and he is worth next to nothing to them. His salary is a burden and they want to get rid of him desperately.  He stinks now so why add him. Tell me what he brings to the future of the Celtics. If they can't acquire pieces for a good team then don't add a guy who you know can't lead your team to a championship in the future.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

The Pacers are interested in obtaining Suns point guard Goran Dragic, potentially in a sign-and-trade agreement involving Lance Stephenson, writes Mitch Lawrence of New York Daily News.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Looks like that proposal of sign and trade Stephenson ending up with the Wolves and Love ending up with Boston for AB just went up in smoke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:

Looks like that proposal of sign and trade Stephenson ending up with the Wolves and Love ending up with Boston for AB just went up in smoke.

Why's that?

Bird has been trying to get Dragic for the last few weeks and Suns won't deal.

This confirms that Bird is now willing to S&T Stephenson opening the door for Danny if Bird fails to get Dragic. He needs to get something for Lance or he'll get nothing if the Mavs get involved.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

You need a life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Fact is Smart, Bradlely and Stephenson would be the best defensive front in the NBA. Other fact is my generation would respond to a rude kid like you by WADDING UP YOUR POST AND STICKING IT UP YOUR ASSANINE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

Fact is Smart, Bradlely and Stephenson would be the best defensive front in the NBA. Other fact is my generation would respond to a rude kid like you by WADDING UP YOUR POST AND STICKING IT UP YOUR ASSANINE

boo-hoooodyhooohooo... BAWAHAHAHAHAHA @ U    if you are over 30 and writing this trash YOU need a life...get one fast...  nothing more laughable or sad than a wannabe internet tough guy...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Back to the post.   You did see Hibbert's performances in the playoffs, right?  

May have set a record for scoreless games by an "All-Star" level player.

Rim protection is great, and all, but you'd best be an efficient half-court team on the offensive end because the rim protector is moving at about 16 rpm. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Hibbert is expensive and S-O-F-T.  So, no.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Well what would you go after with Rondo and Green/Bass

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

IT WOULD BE ONE OF THE WORST TRADES IN BOSTON CELTICS HISTORY , JUST SAY NO !

PS: Mitt Romney would have made a fine President, I'd trade Obama for Romney today in a second !@

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

RealGM wire  article about Celtic interest in Stephenson

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:

lol...i dont understand why Celtics fans think we can give other teams our trash and get treasure in return..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

lol...i dont understand why Celtics fans think we can give other teams our trash and get treasure in return..

Where is the treasure?  Both stephenson and hibbert are potential headcases and busts, and we are talking about the C's best player.  Hibberts contract is potentially way worse then wallaces, and Stephenson is a RFA and will likely be overpaid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Where is the treasure?  Both stephenson and hibbert are potential headcases and busts, and we are talking about the C's best player.  Hibberts contract is potentially way worse then wallaces, and Stephenson is a RFA and will likely be overpaid.

Hibbert had a bad playoffs. He isnt a bad player...funny how fast people forget lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Hibbert had a bad playoffs. He isnt a bad player...funny how fast people forget lol

which player are you going to get.  Does anyone really know?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

Obama could manage theGlobe trotters,since the games are fixed...

PS: Mitt Romney would have made a fine President, I'd trade Obama for Romney today in a second !@

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I know why...it's called airplane glue!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

This from a guy who is in mad love with that fat sow Kim Kardashian, the gold digger with a 2 zip code rear end, one for each cheek.

Sections
Shortcuts