HIBBERT??????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

HIBBERT??????????

I THINK WE SHOULD GO HARD FOR HIBBERT AND IT WILL TAKE A MAX CONTRACT OFFER TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE. INDY WONT JUST LET HIM GO WITH NO FIGHT. YOUR THOUGHTS PEOPLE?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: HIBBERT??????????

I do like hibbert.  I like him as well as dwight howard for sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think Indy will match any offers for Hibbert.  They are doing well, and are young....they also have plenty of salary room.............I think he is a long shot at best

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to HIBBERT??????????:
    [QUOTE]I THINK WE SHOULD GO HARD FOR HIBBERT AND IT WILL TAKE A MAX CONTRACT OFFER TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE. INDY WONT JUST LET HIM GO WITH NO FIGHT. YOUR THOUGHTS PEOPLE?
    Posted by TPETTEWAY1[/QUOTE]

Most 3 seeds in the playoffs are looking to get rid of all-star centers, right?  Stop hitting snooze and simply wake up....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: HIBBERT??????????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to HIBBERT?????????? : Most 3 seeds in the playoffs are looking to get rid of all-star centers, right?  Stop hitting snooze and simply wake up....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Uhh Dud, Hibbert is a restricted free agent. Which means we can offer him a max contract (assuming he is interested in coming). the only way the pacers then can keep him is if they too offer him a max contract to match ours or another teams offer. Now most likely they will but there are plenty of people who don't think Hibbert is a max contract guy. Indiana might not be willing to pony up.

so if the Celtics make an offer they have a small chance. If they don't they have no chance. Now a loser would fall into the stick to the "no chance" camp. Where do you fall? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

There was a great article about Hibbert on Grantland the other day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

I like Hibbert's game and his energy level, fun to watch..   but no way is he worth a max contract.  There are already enough overpaid players in the NBA. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HIBBERT?????????? : Uhh Dud, Hibbert is a restricted free agent. Which means we can offer him a max contract (assuming he is interested in coming). the only way the pacers then can keep him is if they too offer him a max contract to match ours or another teams offer. Now most likely they will but there are plenty of people who don't think Hibbert is a max contract guy. Indiana might not be willing to pony up. so if the Celtics make an offer they have a small chance. If they don't they have no chance. Now a loser would fall into the stick to the "no chance" camp. Where do you fall? 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]
    I'll take a page out of many Celtics fans posts and say you got a link where DA said Hibbert is a max contract player in our opinion?  I believe earlier this year the part owner of the C's said that there is a possibility that Big three could be back again next season. Hard to believe Hibbert would make more than Bynum who is clearly a better center imo.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to HIBBERT?????????? : I have been saying this for months. Hibbert with Rondo works for me.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I have also stated many times that I would be very happy if the Celtics signed him next season.   I also would like to see the Celtics draft Fab Melo.  They would both be good additions to the Celtics for next year. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

If you pay Hibbert the max, your team will go nowhere but an above average team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Don't do it.  The only guy worth a max contract is Howard.  Get 3 guys that can bang to use 18 fouls for the minimal and get your scoring from the other positions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Don't do it.  The only guy worth a max contract is Howard.  Get 3 guys that can bang to use 18 fouls for the minimal and get your scoring from the other positions.
    Posted by Mchampion[/QUOTE]

I still believe that he will resign with Indiana.  Not sure that Danny would want to sign him to a max contract.  We need a good center, but I don't believe that Danny will overpay him or anyone else.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Hibbert would be a good addition but he's not worth max money. I would rather spend this money to sign fresh talent that can be developed to fill the positions that KG, RA and PP will eventually vacate. Most everyone is saying that this year's draft is very deep, so the chances of Danny Ainge's drafting promising talent are very good. 

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts