1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Hinrich/Howard trade idea?

YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Hinrich/Howard trade idea?:
    YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE
    Posted by OneOnOne

With that said this is one of your first trades that I would actually consider. One it gives us a decent BU pg in Kirk. Howard can be a very good player when he is right. I have seen him play at a high level for the Mavs.  The only thing not sure about is giving up a big. Bigs are very hard to get.  Just wait and see how long it takes the Magic to get that second big the want.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

In Response to Re: Hinrich/Howard trade idea?:
    In Response to Re: Hinrich/Howard trade idea? : With that said this is one of your first trades that I would actually consider. One it gives us a decent BU pg in Kirk. Howard can be a very good player when he is right. I have seen him play at a high level for the Mavs.  The only thing not sure about is giving up a big. Bigs are very hard to get.  Just wait and see how long it takes the Magic to get that second big the want.
    Posted by OneOnOne

I am still laughing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

In Response to Hinrich/Howard trade idea?:
    About a month back after West went down I proposed: Avery Bradley, JON, Marquis Daniels, Von Wafer (#1 pick if needed) for Kirk Hinrich and Josh Howard This was pending Howards return to health. He has currently been back 5 games and avg'd 23 mins, 11 pts, 3 rbs, 1 ast 1 stl. I also said it was pending Perk's return to health (still 2 weeks away). He is better than Daniels and a true SF. Still a trade to consider?
    Posted by rameakap

Get a clue about player value man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I can't see many teams even considering having Josh Howard join them. Hinrich on the other hand is a fine player. Certainly stuck in pergatory at the moment though.

I don't think the Celtics really need to make a trade. Providing everyone is healthy when the play offs start the Celtics will be the team to beat in the East.

Sections
Shortcuts