Hmmm ??? No Laker Troll Post about beating the Hapless Charlotte Bobcats !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Hmmm ??? No Laker Troll Post about beating the Hapless Charlotte Bobcats !

Where is the beateth, kicketh, slappeth, humiliateth etc. post about the 20 point comeback against the 11-38 Bobcats ???

Ah Yup... showa bet the Lakers wish the "Wicked Stawm Comin" was a day early and they didn't have to play us. On the other hand, playing us was a wicked storm for themselves without the snow !!!

Hmmm...what is he smoking ???

Metta World Peace can't be shaken. Or stirred up.

He has seen the Los Angeles Lakers lose way too many games for their pedigree and still thinks they're the NBA's top team. He's unshakable, and he knows it.

"When you've got the best team, you've got the best team. It's that simple," he said "I think we've been playing better for a long time. We've been giving up some leads. We're really that good. People forget that we're still that good, and we're capable of getting up big."

By the way, I don't think Ron Artest...sorry Metta...would make our team !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Hmmm ??? No Laker Troll Post about beating the Hapless Charlotte Bobcats !

Afterall they came back from 20 down beat the worst team in the league...

yep, just a matter of time...these things are EASY to read....lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Hmmm ??? No Laker Troll Post about beating the Hapless Charlotte Bobcats !

I hear europe is nice this time of the year...

Sections
Shortcuts