Hmmm...sounds like a voice of reason...IMO...R9R should be traded...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Hmmm...sounds like a voice of reason...IMO...R9R should be traded...

Oh joy, another poster who resorts to jr high school name calling when others disagree with his opinion.  

AGAIN, please do this board a favor and regain some self-respect by keeping your comments to basketball. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

On the Celtic front, we have management skating on thin ice, holding its collective breath wondering where Rondo's head might be at the moment.... and how he might fit in.

Pud 

This is the crux of the matter..every year he says he's going to lead but he's yet to do so, he has not been able to produce a complete  and all around personal game which this team desperately needs....The worst thing about it is it's all in where his head is at right now because he has all of the PHYSICAL capabilities to be a great point guard...he's got a million dollar body and a ten cent head....

Well said! However, I must remind you........Though extremely controversial......relatively recent scientific evidence proves that Rondo may have an even smaller head surrounding his 10% smaller brain size. Therefore, maybe a Mexican Centavo is most appropriate due to its lesser value and size????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

On the Celtic front, we have management skating on thin ice, holding its collective breath wondering where Rondo's head might be at the moment.... and how he might fit in.

Pud 

This is the crux of the matter..every year he says he's going to lead but he's yet to do so, he has not been able to produce a complete  and all around personal game which this team desperately needs....The worst thing about it is it's all in where his head is at right now because he has all of the PHYSICAL capabilities to be a great point guard...he's got a million dollar body and a ten cent head....

Well said! However, I must remind you........Though extremely controversial......relatively recent scientific evidence proves that Rondo may have an even smaller head surrounding his 10% smaller brain size. Therefore, maybe a Mexican Centavo is most appropriate due to its lesser value and size????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Pud 

DAMN! LMFAO!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Oh joy, another poster who resorts to jr high school name calling when others disagree with his opinion.  

AGAIN, please do this board a favor and regain some self-respect by keeping your comments to basketball.

so now you're in charge of dignity around here, eldunker? i'm thinking you'd be more tolerant of my occasionally sophomoric contributions if my rondo stance wasn't 180° from your own. 

bp

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I respect your opinion about Rondo.  Clearly there are many other knowledgeable basktballers who feel the same way.  I just don't agree.  Its the personal attacks because of a difference of opinions that lower everyone's dignity.  OK? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I respect your opinion about Rondo.  Clearly there are many other knowledgeable basktballers who feel the same way.  I just don't agree.  Its the personal attacks because of a difference of opinions that lower everyone's dignity.  OK? 

But don't you think that some opinions are so ridiculous that they may justify an exception to this principle?  Like comparing Rondo to Jeffrey Dahmer?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

[QUOTE]

But don't you think that some opinions are so ridiculous that they may justify an exception to this principle?  Like comparing Rondo to Jeffrey Dahmer?

[/QUOTE]

or a ham sandwhich.... where's your sense of humor?  Just don't take it personally.  

BTW. I missed the Jeffrey Dahlmer post, but I would have put my money on Dahlmer in a foul shooting contest against Rondo. just sayin.   

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Rondo isn't going anywhere any time soon. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

TRADE HIM>>>TRADE HIM>>>TRADE HIM>>>NOW>>>NOW>>>NOW!!!!!

Just wanted to see if you'd notice!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

I had no idea that Rondo liked taking drills to people's heads like Dhamer!!..That explains Melo's love for self generated concussions...he was just trying to take away the pain Rondo gave him...aspirins don't work for THAT kind of cranial pain...YOU try having Rondo drill YOUR head with a Craftsman and a 1/16" drill bit sometime!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I had no idea that Rondo liked taking drills to people's heads like Dhamer!!..That explains Melo's love for self generated concussions...he was just trying to take away the pain Rondo gave him...aspirins don't work for THAT kind of cranial pain...YOU try having Rondo drill YOUR head with a Craftsman and a 1/16" drill bit sometime!!!!

You're hilarious. You keep it light.  keep it up!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

or a ham sandwhich.... where's your sense of humor?  Just don't take it personally.  

BTW. I missed the Jeffrey Dahlmer post, but I would have put my money on Dahlmer in a foul shooting contest against Rondo. just sayin.   

I enjoy humor.  This was not humor.  No.  It was Pud being himself.

Putting your money on Dahlmer in a free throw shooting contest is humor.  Trading Rondo for a ham sandwich can be humor, although that was not coined by Pud.  That was coined by somebody being sarcastic to Pud.  Comparing Rondo to Dahlmer is not humor.  That is just uncontrolled hate manifesting itself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I can see that you consider yourself to be very funny.  Have fun!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Putting your money on Dahlmer in a free throw shooting contest is humor.  Trading Rondo for a ham sandwich can be humor, although that was not coined by Pud.  That was coined by somebody being sarcastic to Pud.  Comparing Rondo to Dahlmer is not humor.  That is just uncontrolled hate manifesting itself.

Horse manure.

I was making the point that altering basic personality traits/characteristics in an adult is virtually impossible... and certainly defies your unbridled optimism about Rondo's ability/motivation to change this... change that... now that he  finally has the opportunity/challenge to deal with adversity, become an unselfish teammate and leader....  blah... blah... blah.

I made the point that Jeffery Dahmer becoming a vegan and a model citizen even after his incarceration was about as likely as the changes you envision for Rondo. 

Possible but not likely. Not after 7 to 8 years of age when personality makeup solidifies.

You have a sense of humor?

I would be very surprised indeed.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

[QUOTE]

I can see that you consider yourself to be very funny.  Have fun!

[/QUOTE]

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Neither is Dhamer!!! Yikes!!!

before someone becomes a humor critic again....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If it's being televised I'll bet on Rondo ... LOL

[/QUOTE]

L_M_F_A_OOOOO!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If it's being televised I'll bet on Rondo ... LOL

[/QUOTE]

Dahlmers has been dead since the 90's, so I might even take Rondo in a foul shooting contest today!! LOL.

BTW: coming full circle on the ham sandwich AND Dahlmer connection :www.urbandictionary.com/define.  The Jeffrey Dahmer Special. A delicious sandwich consisting of ham, head cheese, and any other meat imaginable   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Horse manure.

I was making the point that altering basic personality traits/characteristics in an adult is virtually impossible... and certainly defies your unbridled optimism about Rondo's ability/motivation to change this... change that... now that he  finally has the opportunity/challenge to deal with adversity, become an unselfish teammate and leader....  blah... blah... blah.

I made the point that Jeffery Dahmer becoming a vegan and a model citizen even after his incarceration was about as likely as the changes you envision for Rondo. 

Possible but not likely. Not after 7 to 8 years of age when personality makeup solidifies.

You have a sense of humor?

I would be very surprised indeed.

Pud

Pud, you need to read things more carefully.  I do not express optimsm that Rondo will change his personality.  I say that Rondo is an elite player irrespective of his personality and will continue to make improvements in his over all game.

And I don't express unbridled optimism.  Yes, I am optimistic about Rondo but only a twisted mind will make your kind of connection between Rondo and Dahlmer.  I think that both you and Dahmer are hopeless cases.

Dahlmer's case is well known.  You will continue to hate Rondo, hate Danny, hate Fierce and generally just hate.  I have no optimism there unlke your claim that I am optimistic about everything..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Yes, I am optimistic about Rondo but only a twisted mind will make your kind of connection between Rondo and Dahlmer.  I think that both you and Dahmer are hopeless cases.

Dahlmer's case is well known.  You will continue to hate Rondo, hate Danny, hate Fierce and generally just hate.  I have no optimism there unlke your claim that I am optimistic about everything..

Well, my friend,  by my count, Pud, Dahmer and Rondo.... all three of us  are hopeless cases.

So deal with it.

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Prakash has bugs up his azz?...what the heck have you been doing dude?...I thought this was a BBall discussion board, not grab azz board.....

Now, let's see...Rondo is despised...just like Dhamer....he's good with hand tools, apparently, just like Dhamer, and doesn't get along with anyone, just like Dhamer.....does anyone know if Rondo keeps the heads of guys he kills in empty hat boxes like Dhamer ? No...oh well, we just have ta hope so...

Rondo ='s the NBA version of Dhamer...he's a teammate mass murderer.