Hollow Hollins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Hollow Hollins

Is Ryan Hollins bringing anything to the Celtic table (unless he's a good practice big)? Countless times he was fed the ball only to bobble it away and miss the easy shot....c'mon man! I have not seen him block a shot or at the very least intimidate a shooter....all this in a blowout game. Time to give Sean Williams a shot...I'm pretty sure he can't possibly play as bad as Hollins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Hollow Hollins

In Response to Hollow Hollins:
    [QUOTE]Is Ryan Hollins bringing anything to the Celtic table (unless he's a good practice big)? Countless times he was fed the ball only to bobble it away and miss the easy shot....c'mon man! I have not seen him block a shot or at the very least intimidate a shooter....all this in a blowout game. Time to give Sean Williams a shot...I'm pretty sure he can't possibly play as bad as Hollins.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

I agree he looked bad on offense but in 12 minutes he had four boards and a block, which is not bad at all.  Obviously Williams has more upside though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

That's what i was thinking, give Williams a shot,way more upside!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

But it wouldnt matter much cuz both of them are not going to play with the first stringers or maybe with the second stringers.  Boston can only play 12 players for the playoff while the other three will be on the inactive list which Williams is one of them.  

Doc may rather to have Hollins on the bench case he may need to go to play again wide size Atlanta players such as Collins, Damplier and Johnson.

Who know against the Sixers or Heats, Doc may put Hollins on inactive list and put Williams on the 12 man roster spots since both Sixers and Heats do not have alot of wide body post players.

Sections
Shortcuts