Holy Crap - not Krystic!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Holy Crap - not Krystic!?

Krystic just went to the locker room with a buckled knee. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!?

Glad J/O is back or we would have no big

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

That's all we need is for another big to go down. We were getting killed on the boards when he was in the game.

Can we catch a break from injuries for once?? Geez..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yeah, exactly!  For once.  I really hope it's not serious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Another reason to hate the Erden trade - absolutly pointless.  He played well with our core guys and improved over time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

Pierce and Allen having career years shooting... everyone else injured..  crazy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Why am I not surprised

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

SIck..  thats how I feel..

Just got home and first thing I hear is Kristic has leg injury and it doesnt look good.

Just great

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

We get JON...we lose Krstic. This sucks!!!

can't we get a break?? why can't the Lakers lose a player? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!?:
    [QUOTE]Another reason to hate the Erden trade - absolutly pointless.  He played well with our core guys and improved over time.
    Posted by rbrock911[/QUOTE]

I hated the Erden trade, too....but I hear he's out for the season now.  So, maybe we're wrong.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

[QUOTE]We get JON...we lose Krstic. This sucks!!! can't we get a break?? why can't the Lakers lose a player? 
    Posted by rman0909[/QUOTE]

the first part of your post i thought exactly the same.
    why can't the lakers lose a player? how about "why can't they have their franchise go to crap for 22 years?" its irrelevant. [shrugs]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

I heard Krystic is only going to miss 2 days...April Fools!!!!! 
    F him.....You just have to improvise and keep pushing....You Gotta Believe! 

Now....NOW....Doc calls Sheed!  HELLO SHEED....HELLO SHEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

I  can't  believe  another  injury !  It'  a  conspiracy !  The  Celts  can't  have  2  healthy  centers  at  once  this  season.  Unbelievable !  I  think  when  KG  and  BBD  are  on  the  court  together, Doc  needs  to  play  KG  at  the  5.  BBD  at  6'6 3/4  can't  defend  the  5's  he's  covering.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Holy Crap - not Krystic!?:
    [QUOTE]Krystic just went to the locker room with a buckled knee. 

I'll bet Danny Ainge is thinking...

"Crap!...Perkins sure would look good right about now."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

If we lose Krystic for the rest of the season, we'll need the O'Neals to stay healthy. Let's hope we can get something out of Troy Murphy who's been nothing short of a bust so far.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

One comes in another goes out.... See why the trade sucked .... we could have had a nice healthy Perkins

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]We get JON...we lose Krstic. This sucks!!! can't we get a break?? why can't the Lakers lose a player? 
    Posted by rman0909[/QUOTE]

We did lose a player...Theo Ratliff has been out since December. Players of the same caliber. LOL

Anyway, why are you even concerned about the Lakers? Right now, the C's would be hard pressed to beat the Hawks, let alone the Bulls!

This is the curse of "the trade". Blame Danny Ainge. Perkins is at least healthy for OKC.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Another reason to hate the Erden trade - absolutly pointless.  He played well with our core guys and improved over time.

You do know Erden has only played a couple of games since he left don't you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : the first part of your post i thought exactly the same. why can't the lakers lose a player? how about "why can't they have their franchise go to crap for 22 years?" its irrelevant. [shrugs]
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Because they have a stable owner and management team that won't allow it to happen. They'll make the trades and acquire the players that will keep them the "marquee franchise" in the NBA and one of the most valuable sports teams in America.

Boston, on the other hand...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : Because they have a stable owner and management team that won't allow it to happen. They'll make the trades and acquire the players that will keep them the "marquee franchise" in the NBA and one of the most valuable sports teams in America. Boston, on the other hand...
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Jerk,

Go to LA and stay there. We don't need you negative LA B-LLSH-T on our site.

You're a the true meaning of a troll !!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : Because they have a stable owner and management team that won't allow it to happen. They'll make the trades and acquire the players that will keep them the "marquee franchise" in the NBA and one of the most valuable sports teams in America. Boston, on the other hand...
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

i was kinda getting at that....
    but hey we had antoine walker...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kristic is going to be OK by the playoffs.  I believe if JON can play 15 to 20 minutes he will contribute more. He looked better to me tonight than he did earlier this season.

QDaddy I would be very worried once Shaq gets back. The Lakers could not have beaten us tonight.  Thanks for your predictable unwelcome yet always pathetic presence here.  This may end up being a very painful year for you sad little Laker fans who are here only to annoy.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

MRI scheduled for this Saturday
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4682359/krstic-departs-with-apparent-knee-injury

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]I  can't  believe  another  injury !  It'  a  conspiracy !  The  Celts  can't  have  2  healthy  centers  at  once  this  season.  Unbelievable !  I  think  when  KG  and  BBD  are  on  the  court  together, Doc  needs  to  play  KG  at  the  5.  BBD  at  6'6 3/4  can't  defend  the  5's  he's  covering.
    Posted by zeitgeist49[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm wondering if maybe Perkins great grandma or grandma or SOMEONE in his family is a voodoo woman. And she put a curse on the Celtics organization for making Perk cry when he learned about the trade. I'm just sayin'.

You never know. There's a lot of people in this country who dabble in the occult, so think about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : Well, I'm wondering if maybe Perkins great grandma or grandma or SOMEONE in his family is a voodoo woman. And she put a curse on the Celtics organization for making Perk cry when he learned about the trade. I'm just sayin'. You never know. There's a lot of people in this country who dabble in the occult, so think about it.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

I wish his grandma would dabble in the Staples Center

Sections
Shortcuts