Holy Crap - not Krystic!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!?

In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : We did lose a player...Theo Ratliff has been out since December. Players of the same caliber. LOL Anyway, why are you even concerned about the Lakers? Right now, the C's would be hard pressed to beat the Hawks, let alone the Bulls! This is the curse of "the trade". Blame Danny Ainge. Perkins is at least healthy for OKC.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]
    theo ratliff`s still alive?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Kristic is going to be OK by the playoffs.  I believe if JON can play 15 to 20 minutes he will contribute more. He looked better to me tonight than he did earlier this season. QDaddy I would be very worried once Shaq gets back. The Lakers could not have beaten us tonight.  Thanks for your predictable unwelcome yet always pathetic presence here.  This may end up being a very painful year for you sad little Laker fans who are here only to annoy.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I thought Jermaine looked great. Fans who get on guys for being hurt crack me up .Half of them have diabetes from eating twinkies. JO worked his azz off to get back. Lost 15 pounds.Could be big in the playoffs with his interior D.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

On the bright side, Kristic has been playing like krap lately anyway

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlova9. Show bostonlova9's posts

I love how you guys act like if the trade never happened, everyone would be healthy and there would be nothing but rainbows and W's in the win column. Get the F%^K over it already!

This sh!t can happen to anybody at any time! It's just bad luck on our part. We just gotta keep our momentum and PLAY! 18 is for the taking if the C's want it bad enough. Please shut up with all these what if's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : Jerk, Go to LA and stay there. We don't need you negative LA B-LLSH-T on our site. You're a the true meaning of a troll !!
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Get use to it because the party is just getting started!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Too bad about Kristic but if hes out, we'll be ok if we get a little luck and both JON & Shaq can play. Between those 2 and BBD, they can handle playing center..

Would be nice to see Shaq back and giving us 20 mins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : theo ratliff`s still alive?
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]

I could ask the same about Shaq considering how he's missed the past two months.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Crap - not Krystic!? : Get use to it because the party is just getting started!
    Posted by tonyxx[/QUOTE]

However, it might be a short party for the C's. Your centers are gonna be winded early and often and most likely in foul trouble against the better centers, i.e. Dwight Howard, Joakim Noah, Andrew Bynum.

Sections
Shortcuts