Holy S**t, Ron Artest is crazy...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Holy S**t, Ron Artest is crazy...

... but terribly interesting to watch and to read about

Link here to a Rick Reilly column:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5902468

I don't know if the Lakers will spiral downward after being exposed to such mind-boggling craziness or announce that they've collectively isolated the cause of gravity allowing for a unified theory of physics, but there's no doubt that Ron Artest is nuts.

On an aside, he's perhaps the one player on the Lakers I was mildly happy for after they beat us.  The guy was villified for something that every angry drunk Irish man in Boston would have also started a fight over (having a beer tossed in his face).  He's also spent extended periods of time helping poor people in Nigeria.  He's also nuts.  I'm also nuts.  So I'm happy for him.  So there.  Enjoy the article.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Holy S**t, Ron Artest is crazy...

One Rodman is enough!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Pretty entertaining article...   Hope he over trains and gets drunk next time he plays the Celtics

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Ain't this this the Celtic's board?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

"Ron Artest is crazy"....

What ELSE is new??? He's the kookiest person ever in the NBA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

That WAS a good read. He IS nuts. And yeah, the only one I would ever compare him to is Rodman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He might be crazy, but my best memory of this idiot is Ben Wallace chasing him into the stands after Artest tried to go after Wallace.  

He ran from the challenge like a child.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Holy S**t, Ron Artest is crazy...:
    He might be crazy, but my best memory of this idiot is Ben Wallace chasing him into the stands after Artest tried to go after Wallace.   He ran from the challenge like a child.
    Posted by soups

I'd also run from Big Ben Wallace if he were angry at me. If he caught me I'd play dead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I remember that game like it was yesterday.  Crazy!  When Ben Wallace pushed Artest like 10 ft back when Artest even leaned into the push.  Wallace back then was one strong guy!  I was surprised Artest backed off, but then again it was Wallace :) 

Artest may be crazy, but I think he has overcome a lot of stuff and for him to continue on with where he is at in his career is amazing to me so I will give him props for that, Plus he thanked me about a month ago for letting him in a lane when I was driving.  His big head was out the window so I knew it was him Smile

LALA lander born and raised but Celtics rule!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go C's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Holy S**t, Ron Artest is crazy...:
    ... but terribly interesting to watch and to read about Link here to a Rick Reilly column: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5902468 I don't know if the Lakers will spiral downward after being exposed to such mind-boggling craziness or announce that they've collectively isolated the cause of gravity allowing for a unified theory of physics, but there's no doubt that Ron Artest is nuts. On an aside, he's perhaps the one player on the Lakers I was mildly happy for after they beat us.  The guy was villified for something that every angry drunk Irish man in Boston would have also started a fight over (having a beer tossed in his face).  He's also spent extended periods of time helping poor people in Nigeria.  He's also nuts.  I'm also nuts.  So I'm happy for him.  So there.  Enjoy the article.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I actually don't care about the fight.  I did kind of care that he abused his dog.  Not cool in my book.  http://www.kcra.com/r/10948394/detail.html

Sections
Shortcuts