Honestly, WE could beat ATL in a 7 game series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Honestly, WE could beat ATL in a 7 game series

Without Al Hortford that is.

Rondo > Jeff Teague

AB > ATL's SG

Green > Any scorer they have

Sullinger < Millsap but its close.

Did anyone see the lineups ATL had out there vs. Indy at points in time? Even when Millsap was in foul trouble, ATL was outplaying Indy.

Honestly, 7 game series, vs. ATL w/o Hortford, we could beat them with a healthy Rondo and the others (Sully, Green, AB, KO).

Playoff team next season.

I wasn't on that train before but, seriously, the East sucks.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Honestly, WE could beat ATL in a 7 game series

Individuals improved their games this season. Pressey, Olynyk, Faverani, Green, Rondo, Sully, Bass and Bradley.

If all of them keep improving AND we get the chemistry right, we could make it to the East finals.

That would mean we have 4 guys playing like all-stars.

My picks would be Rondo (easy), Bradley(very likely), Green(very possible) and Sully/Olynyk (hopefully 30 points 14rebs 5 assists combined).

We would need an outstanding defensive wing like PJ Tucker or a resurgent Gerald Wallace to slow Melo or Lebron or Paul George.

Also a spark from outside like Napier,Russ Smith or McDermott.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

CELTICS DRAFT JABARI PARKER AND GARY HARRIS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

THAT could help a whole lot!!! Embiid , Vonleh, Smart and Wiggins could help too.

Everybody is forgetting about Russ Smith and I hope Danny doesnt.

Especially if the plan is to move Rondo. I'd like to have us with Pressey, Russ Smith and Napier competing for the starting PG.

Pressey and Bradley probably start then Smith (pg) and Napier(sg)come off the bench to continue the fast paced onslaught!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Russ Smith

Tony Parker with a 3 point shot!!! That's what he is to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRFZoH_DEuM

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Napier

Poor man's Steph Curry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ZymR0_hpw

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Pressey

This mix doesn't even have his last few games where he tore it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1CoFjrJCF0

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

Russ Smith

Tony Parker with a 3 point shot!!! That's what he is to me.

I hate Russ Smith and think he belongs on the AND1 team and not in the NBA. Kid is reckless as hell and just no

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

No, Napier is a better Trey Burke imo. better shooter of the 3 and smarter IQ and passer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Napier is one heck of a player, I'd love for the C's to get him.  Reminds me of an unselfish Allen Iverson who controls the tempo.. his offensive skills arent at the level of Iverson (not many are) but he sure can score from anywhere on the court and doesnt shrink in the final minutes. Within a couple years would be massive upgrade at PG for us

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Napier is one heck of a player, I'd love for the C's to get him.  Reminds me of an unselfish Allen Iverson who controls the tempo.. his offensive skills arent at the level of Iverson (not many are) but he sure can score from anywhere on the court and doesnt shrink in the final minutes. Within a couple years would be massive upgrade at PG for us

Me Karl...Me think Napier is like Iverson…except iveerson is better….and except..napier is not as good…but napier is less selfish…but like Iverson…exceppt isn't much...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

THAT could help a whole lot!!! Embiid , Vonleh, Smart and Wiggins could help too.

Everybody is forgetting about Russ Smith and I hope Danny doesnt.

Especially if the plan is to move Rondo. I'd like to have us with Pressey, Russ Smith and Napier competing for the starting PG.

Pressey and Bradley probably start then Smith (pg) and Napier(sg)come off the bench to continue the fast paced onslaught!!!

=================================================================

I was reading an article in Sports Illustrated on J. Parker & he was asked if he'd play Guard & he said he'd love to. I like that attitude and at 6'8" he'd be like a Magic Johnson & even Pierce and Kobe both forwards brought the ball down the court effectively when a bit younger and they have an advantage shooting 3s and also driving to the basket with a shorter player guarding them.

G. Harris and Napier are both good choices. Napier at 6'1" is a versatile shorter playmaker like Iverson was and like shorter guards, C. Paul & T. Parker, are today. A little bit of a benefit with Harris is he is 6'4" so probably a better rebounder but I'd not be unhappy with either.

Sections
Shortcuts