Hornets to Move Kaman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Hornets to Move Kaman

Chris Kaman could help this team:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=ApRXHJo.nHlAM_DBwEvulKY5nYcB?slug=ap-hornets-kaman

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Hornets to Move Kaman

What about Rondo, Allen, JJ Johnson, & 1st round pick (Clips) for Kaman and Gordon (who likley will not re-sign with Hornets)?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I would love Eric Gordon, but only if he re-ups!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Fiercest, imagine adding Gordon and Kaman to the current mix of players (that have been winning)! No knock on Rondo, but the team has looked pretty good without him in there.

With the above stated, I doubt D. Stern would approve the deal! He would want an entire NBA roster and multiple draft picks for those 2-guys!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman:
    Fiercest, imagine adding Gordon and Kaman to the current mix of players (that have been winning)! No knock on Rondo, but the team has looked pretty good without him in there. With the above stated, I doubt D. Stern would approve the deal! He would want an entire NBA roster and multiple draft picks for those 2-guys!
    Posted by BCSP

Well, this is right now only about Kaman.  I am SURE they checked it out with the Corrupt Weasel first.  Perhaps we should wait for Gordon via Free Agency.  How do we get JUST Kaman?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : Very unlikely. We'd have to give up Ray or Rondo for it to happen.
    Posted by Fiercest34

It needs to be Ray, and we need a third team involved...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

We could probably trade Kaman for JON,but thebway we aren playing now and the backlash from Green/Perkins trade, I doubt we do. I believe if we were going to go after Kaman it would be after he was bought out.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : I really don't think Ainge has the guts to break up the Big 3. Ainge will trade Rondo, but I don't think he'll really break up the Big 3.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Well not NOW!!  Let's see how they are doing close to the deadline.  I think he could, but it would be very emotional for him!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : I don't like a major trade at the deadline. It would be like last year, very little time for the new player/s to get acclimated.
    Posted by Fiercest34

True, but what if we are still a 7 or 8 seed?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Ray has little or no trade value to anyone except Boston. A Rondo deal is the only this could work.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

With Kaman likely to get traded and Eric Gordon possibly not going to sign an extension, what did Stern really get for CP3? A draft pick. Incredibly bad management.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

If anything they will wait to see if he gets bought out and see if it's a viable option.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

With Kaman likely to get traded and Eric Gordon possibly not going to sign an extension, what did Stern really get for CP3? A draft pick. Incredibly bad management.
    Posted by Logo NBA

The trade was in the best interest of the league AND the Hornets long term.  Gordon turned down the offer, and Kaman is a Center who could get them maybe TWO players.  See how LO is playing this year??  And that is on DALLAS!!  Imagine Lamar playing on a team that has only 3 wins right now!!!

UGH!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : The trade was in the best interest of the league AND the Hornets long term.  Gordon turned down the offer, and Kaman is a Center who could get them maybe TWO players.  See how LO is playing this year??  And that is on DALLAS!!  Imagine Lamar playing on a team that has only 3 wins right now!!! UGH!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

So let me figure out red's logic. Stern made a deal based on players from the Hornets that would be beneficial for the league? I thought he would surely be concerned with the Hornets franchise only after all what GM (artificial in this case) would make a trade for the benefit of the league? No one. As for long term well only time will tell but there 4-15 record at the moment sure does give new investors a lot of faith huh. Add in Kaman wanting to be traded and Gordon not signing any sort of extension, what you have is a mess.

Then you add Kaman MAY be worth two players. You must mean two journeyman!

Red's logic is so flawed  it's laughable. Ugh!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Just read a few things- CLE likes Kaman - NO likes Scola
    A four team trade that works  -
    Kaman to CLE
    Scola and Varajeo to NO
    Ray Allen to HOU
    Kevin Martin to BOS

Go after DH or Hibbert in the off-season, with Jeff Green!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

Just read a few things- CLE likes Kaman - NO likes Scola A four team trade that works  - Kaman to CLE Scola and Varajeo to NO Ray Allen to HOU Kevin Martin to BOS Go after DH or Hibbert in the off-season, with Jeff Green!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

So Hou gives up Martin (28yrs) for a 36yr old Ray??? Lol, sure they would unless of course this deal is a lesser version of the KG-TWolves deal. Of course we both know who the real architech of that deal was.....McHale.

Imagine being a Rocket fan having it's team fleeced for it's coach' old team?! Guess Rocket fans can chat how that feels with TWolves fans.

Sections
Shortcuts