Hornets to Move Kaman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Hornets to Move Kaman

In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : So let me figure out red's logic. Stern made a deal based on players from the Hornets that would be beneficial for the league? I thought he would surely be concerned with the Hornets franchise only after all what GM (artificial in this case) would make a trade for the benefit of the league? No one. As for long term well only time will tell but there 4-15 record at the moment sure does give new investors a lot of faith huh. Add in Kaman wanting to be traded and Gordon not signing any sort of extension, what you have is a mess. Then you add Kaman MAY be worth two players. You must mean two journeyman! Red's logic is so flawed  it's laughable. Ugh!
    Posted by Logo NBA[/QUOTE]

Ah Tayshawn is back, for now - keep stalking, and you know what happens.  Odom's deal is up after this year, too.  Two over 30's for Chris Paul?   NICE!!  Yes, the Hornets are bad, but they already had Okafor, so Kaman has always been trade bait.  In addition, picture Odom on New Orleans!!!
    It was bad for the lakers, but for once, the league did what was right!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : So Hou gives up Martin (28yrs) for a 36yr old Ray??? Lol, sure they would unless of course this deal is a lesser version of the KG-TWolves deal. Of course we both know who the real architech of that deal was.....McHale. Imagine being a Rocket fan having it's team fleeced for it's coach' old team?! Guess Rocket fans can chat how that feels with TWolves fans.

Let's see - HOU was willing to give up BOTH Scola and Martin for Gasol.  Now they have Dalambert.  They are in  9th place in the Conference.  Substitue Allen for Martin, and they make the playoffs AND get Ray's expiring contract.
    Oh, and Tayshawn...............McHale is NOT the GM of the Rockets.  I would expect you to know that............oh well, maybe not.  Kevin McHale has NO say in trades.
    NBA logo, huh?  Nice to see you are a fan of Michael Jordan!!!

Tayshawn/Rico/null is back!!!
    Some people just never learn, and keep messing with the wrong folks!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : Let's see - HOU was willing to give up BOTH Scola and Martin for Gasol.  Now they have Dalambert.  They are in  9th place in the Conference.  Substitue Allen for Martin, and they make the playoffs AND get Ray's expiring contract. Oh, and Tayshawn...............McHale is NOT the GM of the Rockets.  I would expect you to know that............oh well, maybe not.  Kevin McHale has NO say in trades. NBA logo, huh?  Nice to see you are a fan of Michael Jordan!!! Tayshawn/Rico/null is back!!! Some people just never learn, and keep messing with the wrong folks!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Who said McHale was the GM of the Rockets?

As for the Logo.....http://ask.yahoo.com/20030912.html

http://www.logodesignlove.com/nba-logo-jerry-west

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/27/sports/la-sp-crowe-20100427

Some guy called Jerry West. I would expect you to know that............oh well, maybe not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : Who said McHale was the GM of the Rockets? As for the Logo..... http://ask.yahoo.com/20030912.html http://www.logodesignlove.com/nba-logo-jerry-west http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/27/sports/la-sp-crowe-20100427 Some guy called Jerry West. I would expect you to know that............oh well, maybe not.

YOU did!!
    Of course we both know who the real architech of that deal was.....McHale.

Imagine being a Rocket fan having it's team fleeced for it's coach' old team?! Guess Rocket fans can chat how that feels with TWolves fans.

How can he "fleece" anyone if he's not the GM. 
    Of course West is known as The Logo!!  A bit too young for that, though, aren't you.  AND - you have now officially been exposed.  You fell right into my trap, Tayshawn. 
    With this one trade, the Rockets could pass the lakers in the standings.

OKC vs MIA in the Finals!!
    Thanks Jimmy!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]What about Rondo, Allen, JJ Johnson, & 1st round pick (Clips) for Kaman and Gordon (who likley will not re-sign with Hornets)?
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]
    Look at what you are giving up?  Kamen is just not that exceptional, Gordon is good but you are giving the Hornets a future and taking ours away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Just read a few things- CLE likes Kaman - NO likes Scola A four team trade that works  - Kaman to CLE Scola and Varajeo to NO Ray Allen to HOU Kevin Martin to BOS Go after DH or Hibbert in the off-season, with Jeff Green!

Let's get Varajeo!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : YOU did!! Of course we both know who the real architech of that deal was.....McHale. Imagine being a Rocket fan having it's team fleeced for it's coach' old team?! Guess Rocket fans can chat how that feels with TWolves fans. How can he "fleece" anyone if he's not the GM.  Of course West is known as The Logo!!  A bit too young for that, though, aren't you.  AND - you have now officially been exposed.  You fell right into my trap, Tayshawn.  With this one trade, the Rockets could pass the lakers in the standings. OKC vs MIA in the Finals!! Thanks Jimmy!!

I'll take this slow for you. The architech of the deal I alluded to (hence some of the past tense words) was the KG deal which of course McHale was the GM. Hope that registers!

Glad I was able to enlighten you as to the identity of the Logo.

Oh, just because the GM is the person who signs off on a trade doesn't mean the coach has no input. Well not in the real world, but in you're world....who knows.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : I'll take this slow for you. The architech of the deal I alluded to (hence some of the past tense words) was the KG deal which of course McHale was the GM. Hope that registers! Glad I was able to enlighten you as to the identity of the Logo. Oh, just because the GM is the person who signs off on a trade doesn't mean the coach has no input. Well not in the real world, but in you're world....who knows.
    architect
    YOUR

Owner signs off on all deals, not GM.....which is why the lakers don't have Paul.  The owners of the Hornets vetoed the deal!!

You enlightened me on NOTHING - I was toying with you, boy!!
    Tayshawn/Rico/null is back!!
    Keep stalking,son!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Logo NBA. Show Logo NBA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : architect YOUR Owner signs off on all deals, not GM.....which is why the lakers don't have Paul.  The owners of the Hornets vetoed the deal!! You enlightened me on NOTHING - I was toying with you, boy!! Tayshawn/Rico/null is back!! Keep stalking,son!!

Yes the owner does sign off the deal but that won't happen without the GM putting any deal forward with the GM's backing. In reality, the owner signs the check for the deal made by the GM (and co).

As for CP3, try reading this:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/columns/nba/story/_/id/7495751/chris-paul-forever-changed-los-angeles-lakers-clippers

Lastly, ignored button just got hit....kid!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hornets to Move Kaman : Yes the owner does sign off the deal but that won't happen without the GM putting any deal forward with the GM's backing. In reality, the owner signs the check for the deal made by the GM (and co). As for CP3, try reading this: http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/columns/nba/story/_/id/7495751/chris-paul-forever-changed-los-angeles-lakers-clippers Lastly, ignored button just got hit....kid!

Yeah, sure!!  You will never ignore me, boy, I'm way too fascinating!!
    Tayshawn/Rico/null is back in full force, using the 4th best SG of all-time (soon to be 5th) as his moniker!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Kaman would be good for the Celitcs.  Best hope would be wait for a buyout and then bid on him.   I just hope that the Heat don't get him.   Kaman is a quality NBA center.   I always liked his game with the Clippers.   He is in a bad situation right now with the Hornets. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Hornets to Move Kamanwe

If Danny can turn this one, we are a legit threat again with the ability to play Big Boy Ball and Small Ball!!!Pays big Dividends in Playoffss

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.