Hornets trying to trade Chris Kaman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Hornets trying to trade Chris Kaman

I think Ainge should jump all over a deal for Kaman.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218625/Hornets_To_Pursue_Trade_Of_Chris_Kaman

He's exactly what the C's need. The Hornets probably want to dump salary to sign Gordon because they know they can't get a good pick for him.

JON, Wilcox and Dooling for Kaman works

They will probably waive JON and he can return to the C's.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: Hornets trying to trade Chris Kaman

In Response to Hornets trying to trade Chris Kaman:
    I think Ainge should jump all over a deal for Kaman. http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218625/Hornets_To_Pursue_Trade_Of_Chris_Kaman He's exactly what the C's need. The Hornets probably want to dump salary to sign Gordon because they know they can't get a good pick for him. JON, Wilcox and Dooling for Kaman works They will probably waive JON and he can return to the C's.
    Posted by BiasLewis

No Danny needs to keep cap space,instead of getting guys who do nothing on bad teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

My guess: DA will stand pat right now.  Celt's are on a bit of a roll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Hornets trying to trade Chris Kaman:
    In Response to Re: Hornets trying to trade Chris Kaman : Are you really that stupid?  Chris Kaman has an EXPIRING CONTRACT! After this season his salary will be equal to ZERO!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Exactly!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I don't know if Kaman is that much better tha JO. I hope he ends up getting bought out. Then maybe C's can claim him off waivers with the promise he will be their starter

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In addition, we might have something else on the back burner
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218578/Howard_Open_To_Signing_With_Celtics

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Kaman can be traded immediately unless he is traded with another player.
    Then they would have to wait 60 days from the time he was traded to New Orleans.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I don't know that Kaman is any better than JON at this point.....we need to parlay the JON salary into a young impact player, even if they have 3 yrs left in salary....don't want another old guy....why not roll the bones on Michael Beasley and OJ Mayo...the 2nd coming of Wicks & Rowe (snap !)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I don't know that Kaman is any better than JON at this point.....we need to parlay the JON salary into a young impact player, even if they have 3 yrs left in salary....don't want another old guy....why not roll the bones on Michael Beasley and OJ Mayo...the 2nd coming of Wicks & Rowe (snap !)  
    Posted by PHX85014

Is that Notrade your picture?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If we could get Kaman without giving up a ton, he is worth it.  If he plays against others like he does us.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I don't know if Kaman is that much better tha JO. I hope he ends up getting bought out. Then maybe C's can claim him off waivers with the promise he will be their starter
    Posted by Accension13
    exactly, have a we learned nothing from last yeAR? kaman doesnt play defense. y the heck trade a starter already bought into our entire system esp defensively, plus 2 key guys off the bench with gret chemistry/ u pick up a kaman if bought out and u keep his but on thebench. he can replace pavlovic. y the heck mess with the speedy and athletic wilcox. barring injury, i'll pass thank you.

Sections
Shortcuts