Hornets Vs Celtics thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Hornets Vs Celtics thread

In response to concord27's comment:

Tonight was instructive to all the pumpers here who want to believe we are ready to win a championship.  If we kill the Bulls on Friday we still need help up front.  It is not going away. It is a glaring weakness, this team is going to burn out Garnett by the All Star break.

The idea that Sullinger, Wilcox and Collins provide enough help upfront is insane.

I don't think anybody, other than Kirk, disagrees with you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Tonight was instructive to all the pumpers here who want to believe we are ready to win a championship.  If we kill the Bulls on Friday we still need help up front.  It is not going away. It is a glaring weakness, this team is going to burn out Garnett by the All Star break.

The idea that Sullinger, Wilcox and Collins provide enough help upfront is insane.

I think there are others but Kirk is the one. The six game streak had others talking about how we were going to challenge for a championship this year now that Bradley was back.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I think there are others but Kirk is the one. The six game streak had others talking about how we were going to challenge for a championship this year now that Bradley was back.

And then those who kept quiet when the Celts were on a winning streak suddenly reappeared again to blame Doc and Rondo. Ugh!

Fierce another thing that jumped out at me tonight that the old Jeff Green came back tonight.  This guy needs to step against young athletic teams and get to the free throw line.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In the last few games we have seen how the Celts can play.  If the Celts showed that they were ready and still got beat, I will be very concerned.  They were just not ready and played like crap.  Sullinger has been reading his press.  The bench has been reading its press.  Doc didn't have the team prepared.  It was just one of those days.

Lets move on. Danny will see what the next few games bring.  The trade deadline is next month.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In the last few games we have seen how the Celts can play.  If the Celts showed that they were ready and still got beat, I will be very concerned.  They were just not ready and played like crap.  Sullinger has been reading his press.  The bench has been reading its press.  Doc didn't have the team prepared.  It was just one of those days.

Lets move on. Danny will see what the next few games bring.  The trade deadline is next month.

Celtics never averaged more than 38.8 rpg since 2010. Rebounding has been a problem for 4 straight seasons now. You can't win if you keep giving your opponent 2nd chance points. That's baskteball 101.

Problems solved w/ the acquistions of Messrs. Milsap, Kanter and Foye. It will involve of course our resident messiah, but this unholy triad should be able to solve all of current woes. Numbers 18,19 & 20 should fall into place w/out further ado. END OF DISCUSSION. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Is is all Ray Allens fault, we should trade him to Miami. He made KG and Sully bad rebounders tonight!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Actually the last time Ray played against the Hornets, as a Celtic, the Celtics lost by 19 points.

The Celts just lost by 12 to the Hornets last night without Ray. So from losing by 19 points with Ray to losing by 12 points without Ray, it's an improvement, don't ya think?

I hope you post is as serious as mine, cause this logic makes me speechless.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Its simple. Our issues and problems are masked if we shoot the ball well. If the shots don't fall we are toast. 1D....

Sections
Shortcuts